Page 66 of 66 FirstFirst ... 1656646566

Thread: Chapter 1: The Tip of the World

First it was Lukas. Then River. Now Bastian?!

One by one, the companions seemed to be losing the will to fight as the battle wore on. More than half the rats now lay dead and Ty and Rey were covered in blood, but to their chagrin, Bastian didn't aid them this time. He simply stood there, watching the figure descending the stairs in growing horror.

As the remaining rats climb on the corpses of their downed compatriots, snapping at Rey and Ty, the cloaked figure on the stairs raises a gnarled finger and points it at Bastian, firing a bolt of purest energy straight through the druid's defenses and into his chest.

Authentic Forum Dice-rollMagic Missile Damage on Bastian - (1d4+1) [5]

Authentic Forum Dice-rollRat Bite Ty - (1d20) [1]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollDamage - (1d4) [4]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollDisease Chance - (1d100) [29]

Authentic Forum Dice-rollRat Bite Rey - (1d20) [4]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollDamage - (1d4) [4]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollDisease Chance - (1d100) [14]

(OOC: The rats fail to land blows again, but Bastian takes five damage. You all are up once more!)
    Last edited by Ra-thalun; 06-01-2018 at 02:23 PM.

Rey takes a breath, tries to collect the thoughts in his racing mind. Of course he can run whenever he pleases, he's keeping them in not the other way around. Watching the magic whiz by and hit Bastian startles him, but he doesn't run yet. He knows if that magic hits him, he will probably bolt for his own safety. These rats however, had not yet been able to pierce his fancy new armor and he swings strongly onward.

Authentic Forum Dice-rollAttack - (1d20) [17]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollDamage - (1d8) [2]
    Why is chain mail a paladin's favorite type of armor? Because it's holy.

Looking at the bolt of energy hit Bastian center on his chest, as the hooded figure gets closer to the group with the rats still nipping at them. Ty clutches her mace once more and swings in a wide arc hoping to strike down two rats.

(OOC: Ra is this something that I can do and take a -1 on attack rolls? If so I will post a roll for this, if not use my regular roll)

Authentic Forum Dice-rollattack wide swing - (1d20-1) [4]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rolldamage - (1d6+1) [7]

Authentic Forum Dice-rollatk - (1d20) [2]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rolldmg - (1d6+1) [7]

(OOC: Skel, are you finding this variant in the rulebook? Or in your class's abilities? Or are you just making it up?

Also, we still need Sleepius's turn. I fear our three has gone to two, but we shall see.)

(OOC: Was just winging it which is why i asked.)

Blog Entries

Hey guys! SO SOSOSOSO SORRY! Life came up and completely forgot to check the thread!!!

Bastian still barely clutching to life as the missile hits him hard, feebly attempts to swing his sickle.
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollattack - (1d20) [3]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rolldamage - (1d6) [1]

Page 66 of 66 FirstFirst ... 1656646566