Page 27 of 65 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 270 of 650

Thread: Chapter 1: The Tip of the World

  1. #261

    Default

    Ubah sees the half dozen - more? - little things running at him even as the swing fails to connect. His allies surely hear the little kobold's call too...

    (OOC: Ubah's in trouble, as he's the only target the kobolds can currently see. Unless you have a ranged weapon, most of you cannot reach melee this round except for the kobold attacking Ubah. Players are up!)





  2. #262

    Default

    Th charges in towards where the loud yell came from, in hopwes that she gets there before the group's mage finds out firsthand what made that noise.

  3. #263
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Southern Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    1,357

    Default

    "Your mind is mine!" Ubah casts Charm Person on the Kobold. He must succeed on a saving throw or be under Ubah's influence... Muwahahaha

  4. #264
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    193

    Default

    Lucas fires at the nearest kobold to Ubah.

    Attack: Authentic Forum Dice-roll(1d20) [11]
    Damage: Authentic Forum Dice-roll(1d6) [5]

  5. #265
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,475
    Blog Entries
    1

  6. #266

    Default

    Ubah's spell successfully takes hold...juuuuust as Lucas's arrow thwacks the kobold in the throat and down it drops.

    So it goes.

    Rey rushes forward to join his companions (and, being too far to engage foes in melee, can't do much else) and all five, now reunited, form a defensive arc in the fields, awaiting the oncoming rush of enemies. And here they come!

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollAttack Rey - (1d20) [7]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollDamage - (1d6) [1]

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollAttack Ty - (1d20) [4]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollDamage - (1d6) [3]

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollAttack Ty - (1d20) [14]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollDamage - (1d6) [3]

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollAttack Ubah - (1d20) [16]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollDamage - (1d6) [5]

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollAttack Ubah - (1d20) [18]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollDamage - (1d6) [3]

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollAttack Lucas - (1d20) [5]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollDamage - (1d6) [5]

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollAttack Bastian - (1d20) [5]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollDamage - (1d6) [5]

    Eight total kobolds come rushing toward the companions, lured by their dead companion's cry as well as the promise of fresh meat...

    (OOC: Please check your sheets. If the attack roll matches or exceeds your AC, the hit landed from the kobold's spiked club. I'm pretty sure Ubah is down for the count, knocked to -1 HP; one more hit will kill him, unless I'm mistaken. Feel free to roleplay out those hits as you make your own counter-attacks. You all are somewhat surrounded, so flanking bonuses will be difficult to obtain until you kill a few of this little bastards off. Players are up!)
    Last edited by Ra-thalun; 02-13-2018 at 11:40 AM.





  7. #267

    Default

    Deflecting the first kobold strike with her shield, Ty isnt quick enough to notice the second one land a swift stike in her side knocking the wind out of her if only for a moment. With a wild swing she lashes out in an arc trying to hit the two kobolds at once in a rage after seeing their mage fall. Ubah!!!! she yells as if her words alone will avenge him.
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollatk - (1d20) [7]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rolldmg - (1d6+1) [7]

    (Dang that would have been amazing if I hit. Never seen a max dmg roll before)
    Last edited by skel; 02-13-2018 at 02:33 PM.

  8. #268
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Southern Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    1,357

    Default

    Ubah watches his new Kobold friend take an arrow to the throat just as his spell takes hold and a hushed "No...." escapes his lips as two Kobold clubs rip his skull to pieces and throws him to the ground. Unconcious and but one scratch away from certain death, the small eleven wizard lays silent and still, the ground turning red with the stain of his profuse bleeding.

  9. #269

    Default

    (OOC: Well said! Bastian, Rey and Lucas are up!)





  10. #270
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,475
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Bastian parries away the attack with his shield and follows up with a swing of his sickle.

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollattack - (1d20) [2]
    [roll=1d6[/roll]
    id fix the roll but that swing isnt hitting anything lol
    Last edited by Sleepius; 02-13-2018 at 05:10 PM.

Page 27 of 65 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •