Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: OOC Thread

The wolf would have clamped on and then released. He was not looking to knock you prone or hold you in any fashion - it was more just me trying to same something more than - he bit you, he bit you again, there is a scratch kind of thing

Quote Originally Posted by Gith View Post
    The wolf would have clamped on and then released. He was not looking to knock you prone or hold you in any fashion - it was more just me trying to same something more than - he bit you, he bit you again, there is a scratch kind of thing
    Ha! Thank you for the clarification.

....so I'm a little confused. Did Teos get AoO'd twice??

The knife hits the target and even from this distance, you can tell that it made a distinct amount of damage. The wolf is limping severely but is still standing.

The very injured wolf joins it's companion in trying to fend off Teos.

Wolf 1 Attack - [roll0]
    Wolf 1 Damage - [roll1]

Wolf 2 Attack - [roll2]
    Wolf 2 Damage - [roll3]

You see the other wolves attacking the villagers have knocked one down and have savaged the other's arm.

Two of the sheep have been grabbed by wolves and are being carted away at a quick pace, the speed of the wolves is blinding.

The first wolf does no damage but the second wolf clamps down on Teos, bloodying his arm.
    ^ This is the consequence for running past W1 and W2, that much I get. But where is W3's attack?

As Teos makes his way around the two wolves that had engaged him, they both take turns snapping at him as he moves to save one of the villagers

Wolf 1 Attack - [roll0]
    Wolf 1 Damage - [roll1]

Wolf 2 Attack - [roll2]
    Wolf 2 Damage - [roll3]

They both rip and tear at the unarmored monk, leaving him in a state of grave injury. He moves to the villager and misses with one attack but hits with the other causing the wolf a good amount of pain.

Mina's attack on the wolf is thrown off a bit as Teos staggers around near it but Aylwyn's attacks both find their mark and bring the once savage wolf down to the ground.
    ^ Did W1 and W2 move towards Teos in order to do this post?? If so, then how were they able to attack Aylwyn from his position??

EDIT: Also I just realize my second dash was misinterpreted. Just to clarify, my second dash wasn't towards W1 and W2. I was heading straight towards W3 and the villager, as I had said in this post:
    Quote Originally Posted by AdAltiora View Post
    Teos makes another 80ft dash going to one of the wolves harassing the men, pulling out his quarterstaff.
    Last edited by AdAltiora; 02-14-2018 at 11:07 PM. Reason: Added more info

The first section you posted was the actual turn that the Wolves had after the entire group had gone. You had posted moving 80' and then posted your attack before the wolves went so I had to go back and get their turns in. I didn't have any maps created so I had to just make an educated guess where people would be. The second section was the AoO that they initiated when I had you moving past them from your original map spot to W3.

Maps will be included in combat from now on to alleviate these types of issues and you will also be able to reference the map coordinates when moving. I think that this will ultimately help out and thanks to sarynkitamo for suggesting that maps be used here.

Sorry for the confusion and Teos coming super close to dying, I am sure we can chalk it up to him building character and me using maps

Blog Entries

To anyone who hasn't seen or heard: TheSkyvalker is back, and he is asking those who were in his games if they want to continue.

Thanks for the heads up Berenion!

Roger that DM, apologies if I sounded whiny! And thank you Berenion!

Nope, not at all. PbP is a little different than in person and if there is anything that needs to be clearer, please let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by AdAltiora View Post
    Roger that DM, apologies if I sounded whiny! And thank you Berenion!

I almost short circuited my PC by spitting out water after reading Teos's line about this guy being a 'sheep lover'

I almost short circuited my PC by spitting out water after reading Teos's line about this guy being a 'sheep lover'
    Totally not intended in the context you're implying, but hey, historically priests were freaks! :P Hahaha

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast