Page 77 of 81 FirstFirst ... 27677576777879 ... LastLast
Results 761 to 770 of 810

Thread: Chapter 3: The Hook Mountain Massacre

  1. #761
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Denmark, Copenhagen area
    Posts
    2,089

    Default

    Rerolling Jakardros:
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollJakardros - (1d20+12+4) (14) [30]
    Last edited by Abberdaggus; 09-16-2019 at 08:20 PM.

  2. #762
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Antwerp, Belgium
    Posts
    6,307
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Again Katharina takes a heavy hit on the shield. These brutes packed a serious punch.
    The stone cold bitch only gets more angry about it though; indignant, furious. She closes the distance to the ogre if necesary and does her utmost best to disembowel the creature.
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollattack - (1d20+14) [33]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rolldamage - (1d8+17) [21]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollattack - (1d20+9) [13]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rolldamage - (1d8+17) [25]
    Characters:
    - Executor Divine Katharina Durmond - Rise of the Runelords
    - Freya 'Forcefox' DeVos - Power Corrupts
    - Tycho Boughbreaker - Fall of Melior

    Campaigns:
    - Against the Shadow - Pathfinder Midnight campaign
    - Chronicles of Misthaven - Pathfinder Homebrew campaign

  3. #763
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Antwerp, Belgium
    Posts
    6,307
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollcrit confirmation - (1d20+14) [25]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollextra crit damage - (2d8+34) [45]
    Characters:
    - Executor Divine Katharina Durmond - Rise of the Runelords
    - Freya 'Forcefox' DeVos - Power Corrupts
    - Tycho Boughbreaker - Fall of Melior

    Campaigns:
    - Against the Shadow - Pathfinder Midnight campaign
    - Chronicles of Misthaven - Pathfinder Homebrew campaign

  4. #764

    Default

    Joyya stands at Kathy's side and readies an attack on whatever ogre still stood. He surges divine energy into his weapon and lets it fly.

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollAttack - (1d20+14) [19]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollDamage - (1d8+8) [15]

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollAttack - (1d20+9) [21]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollDamage - (1d8+8) [10]



  5. #765
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Denmark, Copenhagen area
    Posts
    2,089

    Default Round 4

    Once again Katharina strikes out with lethal efficiency, driving her blade deep into the ogres chest. It is as if she doesn't really encounter any resistance and Joyya can see the blade sticking out through the ogres back before the Executor Divine retracts it again and allows the limb corpse to fall to the ground. Katharina was uncharacteristically merciful as she judged and executed the ogre swiftly and painlessly.

    Joyya steps up and prepares for the next ogre to step into range....


    Last edited by Abberdaggus; 09-17-2019 at 06:30 PM.

  6. Default

    Amadeus casts Magic Missile at the Ironjaw: Authentic Forum Dice-roll(5d4+5) (1, 4, 1, 3, 4) [18]

    (7/8 First, 5/7 Second, 5/6 Third, and 3/4 Fourth Spells Cast).

  7. #767
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Denmark, Copenhagen area
    Posts
    2,089

    Default

    As always Amadeus' magical darts hit their target perfectly, eliciting a hollow metallic grunt from the big ogre. But he is clearly a tough brute - the impact force of the magic would have felled a charging boar, but the lumbering ogre hardly slows down.



  8. #768
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Denmark, Copenhagen area
    Posts
    2,089

    Default Round 4, cont'd

    Without missing a beat on his Orphica, Cyrill grits his teeth and steps back into the hallway. Standing before the onrushing ogre, the frequency of his tune changes slightly in a much more sinister fashion, becoming dire and brooding and introducing certain notes of deep despair. The large ogre stops in his tracks and starts shaking visibly all over his body, as if suddenly standing in freezing cold.

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollWill save - (1d20+5+1) [13] vs. DC 20

    ((Observing dice rolls...))

  9. #769
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Denmark, Copenhagen area
    Posts
    2,089

    Default Round 4, cont'd

    While Cyrill weaves his hair-raising magic, the rangers nock arrows on their bows, but remain in position as instructed, ready to let their missiles fly at the first target getting into sight.

    The massive ogre with the steel maw lets his ogre hook fall to the ground, as he raises his dirty hands to cover his ears. Without hesitation, he turns around and starts running down the hallway, representing the route of least resistance to his large form. At the western end of the hallway he encounters a door, which he starts to kick and pound, screaming in terror. Crashing sounds suggest that the door will not hold him for long....

    You recall that the Amadeus' sounded like it hit another target within the room to the south. Now the individual comes into view behind the narrow doorway: A big fat filthy ogre, female by the looks of it - though dark hairs on her upper lip make you wonder. She is clad in a moldy bear skin, the side of her head is hideously flattened, suggesting she has taken a massive blow to her face and survived long time ago. What is worse - there are four exact copies of her, moving as she does and looking just as disgusting as she does.

    The fat mama ogre starts waving her hands in mysterious ways as she chants something in her raspy voice. Static charges start building up between her fingers and as her chanting reaches its peak, she points down the hallway towards Cyrill and discharges the built-up electricity in a deafening clash of lightning. Cyrill tries to jump out of the way...

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollDamage - (8d6) [29]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollRef save for half - (1d20+9) [21] vs DC 15

    Cyrill feels the electricity flow through his body, but he did manage to jump aside right as the bolt hit him, softening the blow somewhat.


    Last edited by Abberdaggus; 09-19-2019 at 08:04 PM.

  10. #770
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Antwerp, Belgium
    Posts
    6,307
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    "By Asmodeus' thrice cursed cock!" Katharina curses as the lightning bolts fly past her face. Her iron self control is starting to fray a little. This slog through the giants was proving quite straining. "Cyril, get back in here! You two, keep those bows ready and fire as soon as you see something try to cast any magic! Loadstone, keep an eye out for the giant caster!" she barks, her voice a little hoarse. She moves back to the fallen ogre boss and with a swipe of her razorsharp blade severs his head and picks it up by the hair after releasing her grip on her shield. "Let's see how she likes it when I beat her in the face with this!"
    She straightens up and huffs as she quickly looks over her minio... Companions.
    "Now listen here! In a moment when that witch gets here I'm going to step out with Loadstone and scare the devil into the vile witch! Zimantiu, you follow and go around and block off her retreat. Archers, just fire when she casts, not anytime else. The point is to try and distract her! The rest, improvise!"
    Characters:
    - Executor Divine Katharina Durmond - Rise of the Runelords
    - Freya 'Forcefox' DeVos - Power Corrupts
    - Tycho Boughbreaker - Fall of Melior

    Campaigns:
    - Against the Shadow - Pathfinder Midnight campaign
    - Chronicles of Misthaven - Pathfinder Homebrew campaign

Page 77 of 81 FirstFirst ... 27677576777879 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •