Page 70 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast
Results 691 to 700 of 904

Thread: Chapter 3: The Hook Mountain Massacre

  1. #691
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Denmark, Copenhagen area
    Posts
    2,167

    Default Round 1, cont'd

    Jakardros and Shalelu slip past Kaven into the room to line up their bows to take pot shots at the enemy

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollJakardros - (1d20+12) (19) [31]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollDamage - (1d8+2+1d6) [7]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollShalelu - (1d20+11) (11) [22]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollDamage - (1d8+1) [8]

    Kaven has his rapier in one hand and a dagger in the other. He stands for a few seconds, as indecisive as ever. Then, finally, a pained expression of regret flashes across his face for a brief moment before he turns to thrust both blades into Amadeus' chest...

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollKaven rapier - (1d20+8) (9) [17] -> Amadeus
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollDamage - (1d6+1) [4]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollKaven dagger - (1d20+8) (18) [26] -> Amadeus
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollDamage - (1d4) [3]

    It is as if the world stands still for a few seconds as everyone pause to figure out what just happened. Then Lucrecias mocking laughter flows over you like an icy river, "That's right, my little pet - time to show your true colors! You have done well! Those oafish Kreegs would have had quite a lot of trouble taking Rannick without you opening the gates from the inside!"

    ((I skipped Cyrill to run the rangers. I'll give Cyrill the chance to react to the new circumstances before its Lucrecias turn))

    Last edited by Abberdaggus; 06-27-2019 at 09:40 PM.

  2. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Abberdaggus View Post
    Amadeus sends a volley of energized darts towards the serpent lady and sees the smash into her upper torso.

    [roll0] vs. Spell resistance 19

    To his dismay, Amadeus observes as his signature usually fail safe means of attack fizzles and disappears harmlessly without a trace upon impact. Lucrecia only responds with a disdainfull laughter, "You puny parlor tricks are no match for a true Sihedron mistress!"
    (Amadeus is caster level 10 with Magic Missiles due to his traits and feats... And his AC is now 19 unless he is surprised but if surprised he would have been eligible for sneak attack damage so I will assume not surprised...)

    Amadeus looks at the dagger sticking in his chest before being withdrawn and laughs maniacally, “Oh my dear boy, that was a mistake... Not only have you exposed yourself as a traitorous dog, one not fit to lie with fleas... But you may have made my friend Katharina angry and you don’t want to make her angry...”
    Last edited by mdh; 06-29-2019 at 01:05 AM.

  3. #693

    Default

    (OOC: With Ad computer-less, I think we can assume the bard just keeps his +3/+3 song rolling for us as we fight this thing.)



  4. #694
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Denmark, Copenhagen area
    Posts
    2,167

    Default

    As Cyrill breaks into his familiar hymn, Jakardros is stunned by the betrayal of his companion, "Kaven!?! What....?". Kibb, the cat, observes one of the long time companions of his master going against one of the new people and it crouches and starts to growl in Amadeus' direction. However, it also senses his masters insecurity, and it is smart and well trained enough to know that something is wrong. In the end, it decides to hang back an await its masters commmands.

    ((Katharina is the final contender in round 1, then round 2))


  5. #695
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Antwerp, Belgium
    Posts
    6,356
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Katharina sees Joyya and Paulo assault the snakewoman and turns her head to see Kaven betray his allies. Her face darkens, if that's even possible, as she rolls her eyes.
    "Men..." she says softly and with great disgust.
    It only takes her a quick step to close the distance to the betrayer and lash out.
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollattack - (1d20+12) [21]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rolldamage - (1d8+15) [16]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollattack - (1d20+7) [20]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rolldamage - (1d8+15) [18]
    Characters:
    - Executor Divine Katharina Durmond - Rise of the Runelords
    - Freya 'Forcefox' DeVos - Power Corrupts
    - Tycho Boughbreaker - Fall of Melior

    Campaigns:
    - Against the Shadow - Pathfinder Midnight campaign
    - Chronicles of Misthaven - Pathfinder Homebrew campaign

  6. #696

    Default

    "Ye dumb bastard," Joyya roars as Kaven betrays them. "Ye mighta lived if ya helped us! As it is, now yer already dead!"



  7. #697
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Denmark, Copenhagen area
    Posts
    2,167

    Default Round 2

    Kaven turns pale as he suddenly finds himself at the sharp end of Katharina's blade. Perhaps he was expecting most of the group to be occupied by Lucrecia and Amadeus an easy target, and perhaps he had hoped to be able to slip out unnoticed, once the sorcerer had been dealt with. Katharina swiftly slashes across his chest leaving two dreadfully deep gashes.

    Lucrecia just laughs manically. "That's right, my little puppets - my minion has already been marked, and his death will serve my master well. How does it feel to do his dirty work?"

    She starts whirling her two daggers around her with incredible speed, stabbing and jabbing at Joyya faster than the eye can see. Joyyas armor is formidable, but her thrusts are so well aimed and numerous that he is unlikely to be able to deflect them all...

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollMain hand 1 - (1d20+18) (16) [34] -> Joyya
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollDamage - (1d4+8) [9]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollMain hand 2 - (1d20+13) (15) [28] -> Joyya
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollDamage - (1d4+8) [9]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollMain hand 3 - (1d20+8) (6) [14] -> Joyya
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollDamage - (1d4+8) [10]

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollOff hand 1 - (1d20+18) (6) [24] -> Joyya
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollDamage - (1d4+7) [10]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollOff hand 2 - (1d20+13) (15) [28] -> Joyya
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollDamage - (1d4+7) [11]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollOff hand 3 - (1d20+8) (2) [10] -> Joyya
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollDamage - (1d4+7) [10]

    If at least one of the strikes hit, make a DC 21 Will save or suffer 1 wisdom drain.

    ((Everyone but Katharina is next))

    Last edited by Abberdaggus; 07-02-2019 at 09:18 PM.

  8. #698

    Default

    (OOC: 29 damage total on three hits. Current HP 25/54.)

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollWill Save - (1d20+9) [29]

    One, two, three...the holes appear in the one-legged warpriest before he can blink. His warm blood flows down under his armor and pools at his one remaining foot as he unleashes a litany of curses in Dwarvish that would surely make most sailors and super-villains blush.
    Last edited by Ra-thalun; 07-03-2019 at 12:24 AM.



  9. #699

    Default

    Swiftly, the dwarf uses his Fervor to heal himself before renewing his assault on the lamia, now bolstered by Cyrill's energetic tune.

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollFervor Heal Self - (3d6) [9]

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollAttack Lucrecia - (1d20+17) [21]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollDamage - (1d8+11) [12]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollShock Damage - (1d6) [2]

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollAttack Lucrecia - (1d20+12) [32]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollDamage - (1d8+11) [14]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollShock Damage - (1d6) [6]

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollLion Shield Attack - (1d20+13) [31]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollDamage - (2d6) [5]

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollLion Shield Attack - (1d20+8) [24]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollDamage - (2d6) [9]



  10. #700

    Default

    (OOC: HP back up to 34/54.)

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollCritical Confirmation - (1d20+12) [22]

    "Take that...and that, ya miserable fuckin' snake, ya!"



Page 70 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •