Page 54 of 83 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
Results 531 to 540 of 822

Thread: Chapter 3: The Hook Mountain Massacre

  1. #531
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Denmark, Copenhagen area
    Posts
    2,096

    Default Round 4

    Joyya steps out through the tunnel opening and begins pounding the fleeing ogre with his flail. Sparks are flying with fizzling energy upon every impact - the first punch to the ogres knees brings the ogre down on the ground allowing the dwarf to deliver the killing blow to its skull.

    ((Paulo, Katharina and Amadeus before the ogres. When calculating movement, you need to move through Joyya's square to exit the tunnel))


  2. #532

    Default

    Paulo, keen to get out of this tunnel and its potentially crumbling rocks, heads toward the tunnel entrance and attempts to slip past Joyya's girth. With the coast momentarily clear, he leaps over the dead ogre and heads towards the edge of the nearby building.


  3. #533

    Default

    (OOC: Double check that map, Dray. You still have one ogre on its feet, I do believe. Not sure if that affects your turn or not. )



  4. #534
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Antwerp, Belgium
    Posts
    6,310
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Katharina strides through the rubble and out in the open like a herald of inevitability.
    ((Kathy moves so that she is out of difficult terrain and in the direction of the remaining ogre.))
    Characters:
    - Executor Divine Katharina Durmond - Rise of the Runelords
    - Freya 'Forcefox' DeVos - Power Corrupts
    - Tycho Boughbreaker - Fall of Melior

    Campaigns:
    - Against the Shadow - Pathfinder Midnight campaign
    - Chronicles of Misthaven - Pathfinder Homebrew campaign

  5. #535
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Denmark, Copenhagen area
    Posts
    2,096

    Default Round 4 cont'd

    Katharina and Amadeus follows the unseen rogue out of the cave - the loose rubble provides a treacherous footing, so movement is slow.

    The remaining ogre has apparently succeeded in arousing whoever is inside - the door slams open and three additional ogres pour out. Having his morale bolstered by the appearance of reinforcements, the wounded ogre bellows a challenging roar at the top of his sizable lungs and charges against Katharina, swinging his greatclub wildly about him.

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollCharge - (1d20+7+2) (12) [21] -> Katharina
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollDamage - (2d8+7) [14]

    ((Your turn, in any order))


  6. #536

    Default

    Joyya moves his allotted 20 feet and comes to stand right next to Katharina. He can't quite reach a foe, but he can lock shields and take Total Defense for now instead.

    (OOC: AC up to 28 with the defensive stance. Ending on AF-46.)



  7. #537
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Antwerp, Belgium
    Posts
    6,310
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    The ogre's swing misses it's mark, being swatted aside by the executor divine's shield. Katharina empowers her shield and of those beside her with divine power as she steps forward into the ogre's reach and slashes with her bloodthirsty blade.
    ((Swift action: Activating Channeled Shield Wall; +2 deflection bonus to shield + to shield of adjacent allies. 5 ft step to af47. Full Attack.))
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollattack - (1d20+10) [25]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rolldamage - (1d8+13) [14]
    Characters:
    - Executor Divine Katharina Durmond - Rise of the Runelords
    - Freya 'Forcefox' DeVos - Power Corrupts
    - Tycho Boughbreaker - Fall of Melior

    Campaigns:
    - Against the Shadow - Pathfinder Midnight campaign
    - Chronicles of Misthaven - Pathfinder Homebrew campaign

  8. #538
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Antwerp, Belgium
    Posts
    6,310
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollforgot iterative attack - (1d20+5) [20]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rolldamage - (1d8+13) [20]
    Characters:
    - Executor Divine Katharina Durmond - Rise of the Runelords
    - Freya 'Forcefox' DeVos - Power Corrupts
    - Tycho Boughbreaker - Fall of Melior

    Campaigns:
    - Against the Shadow - Pathfinder Midnight campaign
    - Chronicles of Misthaven - Pathfinder Homebrew campaign

  9. #539
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Wilrijk
    Posts
    2,219

    Default

    Cyrill continues to sing, now adding in some strands of his inspiring magic, before releasing an unhearable shriek, unhearable that is, for all except one of the ogres, who becomes assaulted by a veritable cacaphony of discordant sounds.


  10. Default

    Amadeus will step back five feet and cast fireball to catch all if possible with out covering his friends: Authentic Forum Dice-roll(10d6) (2, 2, 3, 4, 5, 2, 5, 6, 3, 4) [36] dc 19 Ref for half

Page 54 of 83 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •