Page 102 of 104 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104 LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1031

Thread: Chapter 3: The Hook Mountain Massacre

  1. #1011
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Antwerp, Belgium
    Posts
    6,233
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Katharina takes the fearsome display of the beast in stride and doesn't even flinch. With a burst of speed she moves forward and slices the approaching panicked ogre.
    ((Get extra speed from spell. Get +2 to hit from domain. Assume no AoO from ogre because Running.))
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollattack - (1d20+14) [26]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rolldamage - (1d8+10) [17]
    Characters:
    - Executor Divine Katharina Durmond - Rise of the Runelords
    - Freya 'Forcefox' DeVos - Power Corrupts
    - Tycho Boughbreaker - Fall of Melior

    Campaigns:
    - Against the Shadow - Pathfinder Midnight campaign
    - Chronicles of Misthaven - Pathfinder Homebrew campaign

  2. Default

    Amadeus curses and calls, “Fireball or dimension door use back?”

  3. #1013

    Default

    "Fiiiiiiirrrrre!" Joyya roars over the tumult.



  4. #1014
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Antwerp, Belgium
    Posts
    6,233
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    "To the hells with it! We make boots out of it's skin! DEATH CALLS YOU FOUL BEAST!"
    Characters:
    - Executor Divine Katharina Durmond - Rise of the Runelords
    - Freya 'Forcefox' DeVos - Power Corrupts
    - Tycho Boughbreaker - Fall of Melior

    Campaigns:
    - Against the Shadow - Pathfinder Midnight campaign
    - Chronicles of Misthaven - Pathfinder Homebrew campaign

  5. #1015

    Default

    Paulo pulls up short from following the others, as the giant sea serpent-looking thing explodes from the water and snacks on an ogre. His face, if anyone could see it, would show, 'What in the hells?...Are you all sure we want to go anywhere near this thing!'

    He forgets he's invisible for the moment, and instinctively veers towards the far side of the pathway...hoping, if not pretending, that the serpent can't or won't reach that far. He keeps moving in the same direction as the others, although possibly falling a step or two behind. He keeps one eye on the fleeing ogre, and the other on the serpent; probably looking a bit like a crazy, cross-eyed fool.

  6. Default

    Instinctively Amadeus shifts away from the water as he casts his next fireball: Authentic Forum Dice-roll(10d6) (1, 3, 6, 6, 5, 2, 2, 1, 4, 6) [36] DC 19

  7. #1017
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Denmark, Copenhagen area
    Posts
    2,307

    Default Round 3

    Katharina intercepts the fleeing ogre head on, letting her deadly falcata do its dance. She hits the ogre, but this one seems to have received more than the bare minimum of martial training, and even in his state of panic, he manages to deflect most of the force from Katharinas blow. She draws blood, but not seriously.

    Shalelu looks at the group incredulously as the warriors surge forward and a fireball streaks towards the gargantuan seamonster. "Have you lost your wits????!? We cannot fight that! We have to retreat!" Contrary to her own words she edges closer and losens a couple of arrows at the ogre.

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollLongbow - (1d20+11) (12) [23]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollDamage - (1d8+1) [5]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollLongbow - (1d20+11-5) (1) [7]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollDamage - (1d8+1) [8]

    Amadeus' fireball explodes on the seamonster's wet glistening skin.

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollCaster lvl check - (1d20+9) [28] vs. SR
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollReflex - (1d20+11) [19]

    It is hard to see much sign of damage to the creature, but it does seem to have gotten its attention. A deafening roars rings out across the water as it turns its head towards you, pauses for a second as if the consider its options, and then starts swimming in your direction. It moves swiftly through the water closing more than half the distance between you.

    -----

    Distance to the monster: 60 ft - right outside the map now!

    @mdh - not a lot of details in your posts. From the context, it seems like Amadeus' intention is to target the seamonster (and not the ogre), so that is my assumption. Also, it seems like your sheet hasn't been updated for a while - it still says lvl 7 (you are all lvl 9). Or maybe I have linked an older version?
    Last edited by Abberdaggus; 03-26-2020 at 08:12 PM.

  8. #1018
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Denmark, Copenhagen area
    Posts
    2,307

    Default Round 3

    The ogre's eyes widen in surprise as you rush towards it, and it fumbles for its ogre hook still attached to its back. As he pulls it out, he starts swinging madly at the opposition in front of him.

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollOgre Hook - (1d20+16) (20) [36] -> Katharina
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollDamage - (2d8+13) [22]


  9. #1019
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Denmark, Copenhagen area
    Posts
    2,307

    Default

    Crit confirm:
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollOgre Hook - (1d20+16) (9) [25]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollExtra damage - (2d8+13+2d8+13) [39]

  10. #1020

    Default

    "Holy hoppin' hells," the dwarf exclaimed when he saw what the ogre's hook did to Kathy, rushing forward to cast Cure Moderate Wounds on his ally.

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollCure Kathy - (2d8+9) [21]



Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •