Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [PF] A New World, a New Orc

Default [PF] A New World, a New Orc

A New World, a New Orc

The old world was stale and lacked opportunity for those who desired to improve thier lot in life. The new world offered that opportunity to those hardy enough to take it, farmers and tradesmen making thier way.

But the new world bore a old enemy, the orc. In the beginning they were simple, almost feral and were pushed back. But as a century pased on the orcs became more sophicated, better armed, armoured and improved their tactics. The boats that once bore eager farmers and skilled workers now carry those that seek adventure and dandger to find thier fortune. The King offering good pay for soldiers and bounty on ways to gain the upper hand against the orcs;

This is my first time DMing in a long time, and I'm new to Pathfinder, please try to stay to the core races and clases please. And I should warn you this game is combat heavy.

-Pathfinder
    -pbp, post once per day
    -25 point buy
    -Starting at level 1
    -starting golf 1250
    -Full HP at start
    -No guns and psions
    -No evil or PvP

Seems like part of your campaign pitch got cut off, because there's a huge gap between the setting details and the mechanical bits (Not to mention you cut out in the middle of a sentence, it looks like). Also, why such a high amount of starting gold at level 1?

Yes starting at level 1, the gap is bigger then it needs to be. The high starting gold repersents the fact you just sold everythinhg and are moving to a new kingdom. Also the first level dosn't pay much.

Blog Entries

Morgrym, a dwarf barbarian

Morgrym was taught how to fight orcs, goblins and giants from early childhood as part of common dwarven training and has honed his skills on battlefield against those creatures on multiple occasions. In battle, he always felt more free than ever, when he could surrender himself to the song of swinging metal and falling bodies, when all that mattered was the fight and nothing else.

Feeling a bit stifled while living in the strictly ordered dwarven society, Morgrym left when he heard about the opportunity to earn money fighting orcs.

Would you be willing to take on a newbie? Being level 1 this would be a good starting point for me. I'll work on a character just in case.

Elan, Morgrym checks out,, look forward to play with you again.

Matt, how newb? I'm also new to pathfinder, I can only help so much. I had to convert from 3.5

As in never played before. I'm quite willing to give it a go I mean we all have to start somewhere. I'll introduce my character shortly. Mythweavers seems to be the go to for character sheets is that what you want us to use?

You welcome to join, but you must have read the rules; Mythweaver is ok.

Blog Entries

i am interested, but i want more info. Any excluded races? religions? is the new world a jungle, forests, or varied?
    is this going to be a more sandbox style campaign or storydriven? can you go more into detail about the anti-orc bounties in case someone makes a character with that as an element?
    answer what you thinks important and I'm looking forward to playing!

“Defend the weak, protect both young and old, never desert your friends. Give justice to all, be fearless in battle and always ready to defend the right."

—The law of Badger Lords”
    Brian Jacques, Lord Brocktree

I would prefere to keep it to the standard races, but if want something else PM me. I don't the pathfinder gods all I can say is no evil. The new world is like the northwest of america, Washington/BC,.Plenty of forest. It could feel like a sandbox in places, but there is a story to it, things to do people to meet, Not any detail to the bounties. Collect theit swords and turn them in. They pays more for amti orc weapons, dicoveries and allies; The king pays on how usefull it is. As for background, you're all on the same boat.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast