Thread: Regina Thorn

Default Regina Thorn

Character sheet and other character info for;

Regina Thorn, The Savage Barbarian

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by MTpaladin; 10-16-2017 at 08:05 PM.

Regina exposes a new weakness: bards. She must stay away less be swept away in all that sweet sweet high charisma score. :P
    Last edited by No Body; 12-02-2017 at 02:38 AM.

Last edited by No Body; 03-26-2018 at 04:59 AM.

Default Regina Thorn

I totally had those in mind as well No Body. Great minds must think alike, elbow nudge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Indeed indeed. Although I must confess I didn't have the in action ones, those were a happy accident I stumbled across when looking for the original inspirations I used. A bit larger upper body than I invision for her, that is definitely her expressions, her wildness, her speed, it's all quite like I imagine it.

I made duplicate sheet for Regina while raging as I often forget my bonuses and stats. Hopefully it'll provide better reference. Rage-ina

Level 1 savage technologist (barbarian)

Level 1 Gunmaster (vigilante)

HP: (8+3) 27

Saves: Reflex (+2) 5, Will (+2) 3

Abilities:
    - Gunmaster: At 1st level, a gunmaster gains the gunslinger’s gunsmith ability. Additionally, the Gunsmithing bonus feat allows the gunmaster to repair and restore his initial battered firearm as if he were a gunslinger. At 5th level, and every 4 vigilante levels thereafter, the gunmaster gains a +1 bonus on attack and damage rolls with all firearms.
    - social talent: Companion to the Lonely Whether religiously motivated, as are followers of Arshea, Calistria, or Shelyn, or for purely carnal reasons, physical intimacy helps the vigilante cope with the loneliness of his double life. Once per day, the vigilante can spend at least 1 hour engaged in acts of physical pleasure with a willing partner to gain a pool of morale points equal to his Charisma bonus or his partner’s Charisma bonus, whichever is higher. For the next 24 hours, the vigilante can spend a morale point as an immediate action to roll a Charisma-based skill check or a Will saving throw again after rolling the die but before learning the consequences; he must take the second result even if it is lower.
    - Seamless Guise: +20 bonus to hide identity
    - Dual Identity: Regina Thron businesswoman / Regi death

Skills: Acrobatics, Appraise, Intimidate, Knowledge Local, Perception, Profession black market merchant

Regi dipped into a level of vigilante for a battered pistol and some skills that lean toward her ultimate goal, she wants to become an infamous black market merchant. Her alter ego may change in the story I hadn't given it a lot of thought, would like it to fit but I really like the dip so far. I'm thinking the dual identity will lean towards out of necessity to accomplish her shady business while still able to walk around as Regi the Badass, kind of a flip on the vanilla class. She can get an alignment change but I'm thinking both identities will share the same I don't know how well Regi is at acting. Let me know if I missed anything.
    Last edited by No Body; 04-15-2018 at 02:58 AM.

"Thorn?" Asked in a tone ripe in haughty disapproval. "Father, come now-"

"No? I thought it rather becoming of the child. She is quite lovely with eyes as crimson as any rose." He paused only long enough for a soft bemused smile to bloom then softly chuckled out, "But carelessly handling her will draw blood."

"Ahem," it was the way one may clear their throat to hurry a particularly tender topic along, blood still fresh on the haphazardly bandaged hand.

"Ah perhaps I was being too poetic-" he continued but his musing were snipped short with an abrupt staccato.

"It. Is. Not. What." Managed through tight jaw and smothered anger, "Father, it is the name itself. It is the... Child herself. She's naught but a savage, she needn't a surname; certainly not yours. Think of what the Clergy will say, the rumors that'll spread through the congregation. Frankly I don't think it's worth it, it'll give the wrong impression... that she's staying." Be certain that was a question despite how matter-o-fact the tone or daggered the stare. Just as you can be certain the long pause that followed was the answer, which explained the sudden outburst.

"Oh come now, you cannot be serious. She doesn't belong here, it's cruel. Not just to us but to the child. She'll never be more than a savage, she'll never get along with the other children, she'll never be adopted, she can't even speak common. End this before much more damage is done. Send her back into the jungle, I'm sure there are still more of her own people around, they'll take her in and she'll be happier, we all will."
    Last edited by No Body; 09-14-2018 at 06:19 AM.

Awww I forgot about this bit of backstory. I wonder what happened with the head cleric and why his seemingly infinite capacity for compassion and kindness couldn't save Regi.

I mean obviously some stuck, she is still using the last name he gave her and she's not completely savage either. Guessing he probably died or was called away on some mission and that's how she got ran out of the orphanage when he wasn't around. There has to have been a reason she was so hated there as a child, can't just be that everyone else sucked. I mean her chaotic evil aura right, she definitely started CE and cleric's and paladins definitely would have known and informed the rest of the clergy. Yeah, yeah then it was just pure bigotry and tribalism after that. Dang you hate to see it.

So lawful good paladin and party go into the jungles to end a blood queen evil ritual. Take on the village of kuru preforming said blood rites, decimates them and finds little Reshi Nala in the aftermath.

Lawful good pally can't bring themselves to kill evil kid or abandon it so kidnaps--I mean "saves" her by bringing her back to civilization, to their church. Pally is still an adventurer on a mission to save the world so ask church/head cleric to take her in and he agrees.

Head cleric tries to impart the lessons it's not who we are but who we can be in both Regi and his congregation but x event happens and he's no longer around before the lesson fully takes. An incident ensues, likely facilitated by a more Zealot member of the clergy, and without the head to defend/defuse Regi flees for good this time instead of what surely to the young one is an untenable alternative.

Then she falls into the the street urchin life, joins gang, undergoes even more severe hardships, doesn't know she deserves better only that she sort of fits in so figures its where she belongs... Poor thing. Still no excuse to be such a jerk.