Page 51 of 56 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast

Thread: Out of Character Discussion

Hello and welcome... I apologize in advance... And retroactively for all the name calling
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Regina Thorn: The Savage : The Fallow Hills Frontier

Ken: The timelordgod : Carrion-Crown

Kosj: the Plague: One Shot Wonders

Wanna blades in the dark? PM me looking to put together a game.

Looking for a 5E game to call her own - Xanice Gemviper

Thanks MT, I think that's a great idea and I hope it turns out well. I haven't read any of the goblin stuff because from Axle's perspective every goblin is an enemy. And you have my promise that I won't peek into the other threads either.

3. Default

Hey everyone and thanks for the welcome I will try to do as good a job as I can. Also, yes, you won't get any peeking from me.

Default Out of Character Discussion

The We Be Goblins thread will have absolutely no direct interaction with the party, I mean both groups will not interact. You will hear about their doings and may respond in one instance. You could have the opportunity to cull Licktoad tribe after they get a bit out of hand if youíre not already preoccupied with another matter. If you are unable to donít worry this is exactly what the Chernasardo Rangers do.

They are a neutral good organization who only intercede when the local tribes (goblin, orc, gnoll etc.) becomes out of control and killing more than a few people. They wonít eliminate a tribe/clan unles absolutely necessary. They have also interceded on behalf of orc clans and gnoll packs mainly good aligned Raven Clan Bigsky Pack but have once or twice interceded with the others before to make sure both the native clan and the settlers can live together as good neighbors, triad and learn from each other. However with the recent massive increase of new settlers itís becoming harder to interceded and remaining neutral.

Feel free to read. Maybe youíll add more reasons to hate goblins. Maybe not at the beginning but they will become quite the plague in their territory.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

welcome Sky! .. great to have you with us!

Now is the time if anyone else has anything to say or do, if not Iíll cut scene and travel montage through the forest and get to the road. Then you can tell me where you want to go from there.

Also Coming Soon...........

Chapter 4: The Brave and The Bold parts 1 and 2

The main thread will be continuing in Chapter 3 for a little longer until we get closer to the encounter. Our Guest PCs will play in CH 4 until we begin the encounter. Iím still trying to figure out how the encounter will work and minimize meta knowledge at the same time of keeping it fresh for everyone especially since each party will be starting in separate locations. My thoughts are to have a combined thread or to still have separate threads and Iíll just relay the connecting information back and forth. The other thing I want to make sure before we start the encounter is checking with everyoneís schedule to make sure they are open for synchronicity of each partyís timeline. Any thoughts and Recommendations?

I know we may all think weíre good at not meta gaming but somehow things slip in without us even realizing it. I also know that I canít stop you from being curious so please use character integrity if you do want to read along. Otherwise you can always go back when we are done with the encounter and read it during downtime between posts in the future.

Please, please keep it two seperate threads MT. To not click on a thread is do-able but to not read certain posts in a thread is, I think, beyond reasonable expectation -even if perfectly willing not to read, the eyes will stray.

I think it is better to keep us seperate, say if one thread writes of thoughts and words from a gnoll's perspective, you would convey that to our perspective in the other thread -body language and barks, for example, and vice versa conveying our actions to the other thread from a gnoll's perspective.

Thatís exactly what I was thinking. I wouldnít have expected you to only read certain posts if it was the same thread, you would have been able to read everything but that way I think would remove the mystery of it since you would have an idea where everyone would be but would be easier. The second method is a bit more work but definitely better for the immersion.

Last edited by MTpaladin; 06-06-2019 at 10:41 AM.

If it all works out we can thank Skel for pitching the idea. Now the big idea would be to have two separate parties with conflicting goals and sand box it, playing in a cat & mouse find of way trying to out whit the other.

Iím just trying to test out the concept using a set time and space and predefined agendas to see if this will work.

It might be an awesome thing to try with a IRL group of friends and set up alternating sessions to go back and forth.

Blog Entries

If I only had time for IRL games.. Would been so nice to play it again >.<

Page 51 of 56 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast