Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Character Creation

Default Character Creation

Welcome everyone to The Fallow Hills Frontier.

Please generate your characters here using the 4d6 re-roll 1s and keep best 3 method using BBcoding by typing in the followig [roll*]4d6rb3[/roll*] without the asterix.

Generate six rolls.

In the following post please add your character name and then you may place these six scores into any of your characters ability score slots. Following your characters ability scores begin completing your character. If you are new to the Pathfinder system and need assistance I have included a link that may assist you in creating a character within the Pathfinder system.

Here is a decent tutorial for making a Pathfinder character. If your new and still have questions on what to do please let me know and ild be happy to help.
    http://www.thetangledweb.net/forums/...acter-Creation

Once you have completed your character stats please include a brief synopsis of how you would like to run your character. I hope you don’t mind that I have created short beginning stories for each character based on the selected class. Each story is rather short with many ways that you can fill in the history and holes of the character and make them your own throughout the game adding to my short beginning of your character.

Once everyone has generated their character I will begin to transfer the information to your own character forum. That way you can keep track of all of your stats as you level up and update your inventory and stats in your own forum adding information and history based on your character development.

If everyone would like to please download the Tapatalk app onto their phone. I have found that it is much easier edit your posts and and keeping up-to-date with posts. The only downside is that you cannot see the results of your rolls. In order to see the results of your rolls you must go to the full TTW page. However, this should be a small problem because in this game I will focus more on role-play rather than luck of the dice. There will be some times that rolls will come into play.

This play will be a mix of “railroad” and “sandbox” type play. And will have a map posted in the Codex sometime in the near future.

I hope everyone the best of luck and look forward to having a fun time exploring The Fallow Hills Frontier with you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by MTpaladin; 10-13-2017 at 09:37 PM.

See, I'm not a monster, I'm just ahead of the curve.

Authentic Forum Dice-roll(4d6rb3) [16]
    Authentic Forum Dice-roll(4d6rb3) [14]
    Authentic Forum Dice-roll(4d6rb3) [12]
    Authentic Forum Dice-roll(4d6rb3) [10]

Authentic Forum Dice-roll(4d6rb3) [15]
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Regina Thorn: The Savage : The Fallow Hills Frontier

Ken: The timelordgod : Carrion-Crown

Kosj: the Plague: One Shot Wonders

Wanna blades in the dark? PM me looking to put together a game.

Looking for a 5E game to call her own - Xanice Gemviper

5. Default

Authentic Forum Dice-roll(4d6rb3) [11]
    Authentic Forum Dice-roll(4d6rb3) [13]
    Authentic Forum Dice-roll(4d6rb3) [15]
    Authentic Forum Dice-roll(4d6rb3) [8]

I just realized I have no idea what materials we're using in terms of feats, races, archetypes, equipment etc... Are we pulling from core only? Pfs legal? Any official paizo materials? Ironfang players guide?

Default Character Creation

I’m open to any published Pathfinder compatible material if you can site where you find it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Regina Thorn

I'm looking at a speed and dexterity-centric character that blends technology and savagery in this panther like a panther-esque package. She's presents more a wildcard than and absolute with lofty but not thought out goals. A tour de force in clawing one's way to the top, potentially literally.

As for roles I'm thinking she'll work a little like a mobile tank in combat, and a brute instrument of urban-wise intimidation socially.

Short term goal; get money, get power, get respect.

Long term I'd like to see her running some sort of organization. Mercenary/black market/poaching/bounty hunting type deal.

Korak, Half Orc Monk

How I would like to run Korak:
    I picture him as a recovering brute, fierce due to his blood, but attempting to become gentle and more rationale due to his monastic upbringing. He'll try to force himself to find a way through situations without violence, but at his core enjoys it when fists start flying. He's going to be a tank, focusing on the Crane Style and fighting defensively quite often during later levels. His poor Charisma score will reflect the fact that he tries to talk things out, but doesn't always succeed due to his lack of practice and the bias of others.
    See, I'm not a monster, I'm just ahead of the curve.

Authentic Forum Dice-roll(4d6rb3) [11]
    Authentic Forum Dice-roll(4d6rb3) [17]

Just in case no one else in interested

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast