Page 2 of 45 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Shyla's Favor- In Character Thread

Oru heads in to the tavern about to look for another job. He sees everyone talking to Shayla and heads over to see what’s going on.

Blog Entries

"Oh hey, the gang's all here. Hey guys." Shyla pulls out a scroll from the back of her tunic's belt. She unrolls it on a nearby table. Drawn on it is a very intricate looking staff encrusted with gems. the head looks like a flower. "This is the Lost Dualis Sceptre. It's worth about thirty thousand gold and we're going to get it."

Blog Entries

"The queen of shadows would approve.", the masked man nods, "Tell us more."

Blog Entries

"Okay. So." Shyla snuggles into the chair. "You know how most deities have a seat of worship? A Grand Temple of sorts. For example, Haron's is in Phoenixton in the Remant Territories (FYI, that's where the other party I run in this world is hanging out :P) , and Coradan's is near Thrallsong? for hundreds of years, Dualis' was along a riverbank south of here a ways. Then disaster struck. An earthquake or something caused the temple to start sinking into the earth. the clerics managed to keep the temple from being destroyed, but there was a complication."

Despite himself, Cymrian find himself hanging on the woman's words and getting wrapped up in the idea of this treasure hunt.

Blog Entries

Shyla takes a drink of water before continuing. "Ironically, it was water. the river flooded the temple, forcing them to flee, leaving everything behind. The earth and a resultign swamp hid the ruins until some peat diggers uncovered a portion of the collapsed roof a few weeks ago. They didn't go in because a number of creatures had claimed the ruins as their home. I don't know if the staff is magic or not. all I know ist that it's work some serious coin. And that's why I need a crew. It's way too dangerous for just one person to do solo."

Blog Entries

"TOmmorrow Morning. I have a keelboat all lined up to take us down the river a couple hundred miles. It'll take us a while, so you have 24 hours to shop for supplies."Inside the box are three finely worked leather belts.

Blog Entries

"What in Rajaan's name...", Arasmes casts detect magic and looks at them.

Authentic Forum Dice-rollknowledge arcana - (10+6) [16]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollspellcraft - (10+8) [18]

Page 2 of 45 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast