Page 42 of 45 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast
Results 411 to 420 of 443

Thread: Shyla's Favor- In Character Thread

  1. #411

    Default

    “Sounds like a plan to me. Let’s just rest here for a few and then head out?”

    If everyone is ok with waiting for a few to leave Oru is going to pray to Zakareth for guidance. And pray for his lost friend Arasmes and hopes he will find beauty in his death and can finally rest.

  2. #412

    Default

    You all set up camp at the site, then before continuing back to Highbridge. As you are still in a dangerous area, I need you to set watches, and give me perception checks





  3. Default

    Lorelei will take the last watch, so she can get 8 hrs of rest to regain spells.

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollPerception - (1d20+2) [20]
    Active Character(s):
    D&D
    Aleisandra - level 5 Dark Elan Soulknife - The Altar of the Sleepless - GM - Zeros

    Other
    Lorelei Chaeran - level 4 High Elf Master Summoner - Rookie Card - GM - LakethePondling


  4. #414

    Default

    Oru takes first watch.

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollperception - (1d20+8) [22]

  5. #415
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Golden Horseshoe, Ontario
    Posts
    903

  6. #416

    Default

    Plesio and Oru, you both have uneventful watches.

    Loreli, during your watch you begin to get the feeling that someone or something is watching you. Looking up into the nearby trees you see a monstrous amalgamation of woman and bird just sitting there.





  7. #417
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Zagreb, Croatia
    Posts
    3,923
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Elizabeth will be on the lookout between Plesio and Lorelei Authentic Forum Dice-rollPerception - (10+8) [18] (taking 10, prismatic crystal 10' dim light unless the campsite fire is still burning if we have one).





  8. Default

    Lorelei is really not sure what to make of this. If the harpy-like creature wanted to attack, surely it would have done so already? For now, Lorelei scoots a bit further away from it, but continues to observe. If it's just curious, then there's probably no need to wake anyone. If it attacks, well, obviously she wants to be closer to allies to wake them fast.
    Active Character(s):
    D&D
    Aleisandra - level 5 Dark Elan Soulknife - The Altar of the Sleepless - GM - Zeros

    Other
    Lorelei Chaeran - level 4 High Elf Master Summoner - Rookie Card - GM - LakethePondling


  9. #419

    Default

    As Loreli get up, the Harpy opens its mouth and begins to sing.
    Loreli. Will Saving Throw if you please.





  10. Default

    Eep! Authentic Forum Dice-rollWill - (1d20+4) [22]

    Lorelei raises the alarm at this point.
    Last edited by Faeryl; 06-02-2019 at 03:05 PM.
    Active Character(s):
    D&D
    Aleisandra - level 5 Dark Elan Soulknife - The Altar of the Sleepless - GM - Zeros

    Other
    Lorelei Chaeran - level 4 High Elf Master Summoner - Rookie Card - GM - LakethePondling


Page 42 of 45 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •