Page 43 of 45 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 LastLast
Results 421 to 430 of 441

Thread: Shyla's Favor- In Character Thread

  1. #421
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Zagreb, Croatia
    Posts
    3,920
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollperception - (1d20+8-10) [11] to hear the song through sleep, doesn't wake up if the harpy is at least 120' away
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollperception - (1d20+8-10+10) [20] to hear Lorelei yell, doesn't wake up if Lorelei is at least 200' away





  2. #422

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Faeryl View Post
    Eep! Authentic Forum Dice-rollHarpy Initiative - (1d20+2) (5) [7]

    Lorelei raises the alarm at this point.
    Loreli feels something tugging at her mind, will her to come to the harpy, but her mind is stronger and she resists. Roll initiative, guys

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollHarpy Initiative - (1d20+2) (5) [7]





  3. Default

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollInit - (1d20+2) [13]

    Lorelei does her best to ensure everyone is roused and alerted to the Harpy's threat.
    Last edited by Faeryl; 06-02-2019 at 05:26 PM.
    Active Character(s):
    D&D
    Aleisandra - level 5 Dark Elan Soulknife - The Altar of the Sleepless - GM - Zeros

    Other
    Lorelei Chaeran - level 4 High Elf Master Summoner - Rookie Card - GM - LakethePondling


  4. #424
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Zagreb, Croatia
    Posts
    3,920
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Elizabeth stands up and vanishes from sight after waking up when she hears Lorelei.

    Actions: Move - stand up from prone
    Standard - cast vanish





  5. #425
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Zagreb, Croatia
    Posts
    3,920
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollinitiative - (1d20+9) [25]





  6. #426

    Default

    Once awakened Oru takes notice of the harpy and gets ready.

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollinitiative - (1d20+2) [18]

  7. #427
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Golden Horseshoe, Ontario
    Posts
    903

    Default

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollinitiative - (1d20+2) [16]

    The alert of danger floods consciousness into Plesio as his eyes spring open. The halfling quickly rolls out of his bedroll. A scabbard fall from his newest, and as yet unnamed, sword. Some people have thought him too paranoid, but times like this justified the quality in his opinion. Those people would have been standing beside him now unprepared and unarmed.

    Speaking a dark language, Plesio addresses the creature,
    Last edited by ArchDruidCrea; 06-05-2019 at 09:24 PM. Reason: adding actions

  8. #428

    Default

    Plesio, the creature does not speak Undercommon.
    The Harpy squawks at you. "DO not speak that tongue, small one. why don't you come over here."
    The harpy sings at him. Will save.





  9. #429
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Golden Horseshoe, Ontario
    Posts
    903

    Default

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollWill save - (1d20+4) [15]

    "S-," Plesio starts to speak a witty retort, but then stops. The muscles around his eyes relax a little, followed by his sword arm lowering to his side. Then he starts walking toward the creature.
    Last edited by ArchDruidCrea; 06-09-2019 at 07:31 PM.

  10. #430
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Zagreb, Croatia
    Posts
    3,920
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Elizabeth moves toward the creature 55' Authentic Forum Dice-rollstealth - (1d20+12+20-5) [43] (stealth, invisible, speed)





Page 43 of 45 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •