Page 41 of 44 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 410 of 439

Thread: Shyla's Favor- In Character Thread

  1. #401

    Default



    Shyla works on redressing herself. "My contact for this job is a museum in Highbridge that displays ancient art and artifacts. My guess would be that he has a private buyer, a collector like the one I sold the magic staff to. there's dozens of those, so it's hard to know where exactly or who exactly he's aiming for."





  2. #402
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Zagreb, Croatia
    Posts
    3,909
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    "'Tracking it is, then. 40 people walking shouldn't be too hard to follow with the soft ground in the marsh.", Elizabeth comments. "We are not particularly good at following tracks, but we can spot them easily."





  3. #403
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Golden Horseshoe, Ontario
    Posts
    900

    Default

    "Rekayoz is 2000 miles west in another nation. A nation, worth noting, that permits slavery. If we believe his words, guess we could head west until we spot Bridges or until we secure faster modes of transportation." Plesio looks around the group to see if anyone has any other suggestions.

  4. #404
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Zagreb, Croatia
    Posts
    3,909
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    "We believe he would go there after he sells the staff. It's too valuable to hold on to for such a long journey if he is prepared to hire 40 people to get it. You should find him before he sells it.", Elizabeth thinks out loud.





  5. #405
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Golden Horseshoe, Ontario
    Posts
    900

  6. #406
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Zagreb, Croatia
    Posts
    3,909
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Elizabeth points out the tracks if she sees any, but she knows she's not good at actually following them. She'll try if there's no one else capable, otherwise she'll aid anyone who's experienced.
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollPerception - (10+8) [18]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollSurvival - (10+1) [11] (untrained, so can't succeed if DC is higher than 10)

    (base DC 10 for soft ground, 15 for firm ground, -13 for 41 medium creatures, so the DC is -3 or 2)





  7. #407

    Default

    Oru gets dressed and starts to see if he can find tracks.

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollperception - (1d20+8) [10]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollsurvival - (1d20+6) [7]

  8. #408
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Golden Horseshoe, Ontario
    Posts
    900

    Default

    Between the tracking skill of those that volunteer and the direction that they would have seen Bridges and his small army of mercenaries leave, Plesio (and presumably team) give pursuit.

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollperception - (1d20+8) [22] (to watch for the target, or other threats)
    Last edited by ArchDruidCrea; 04-25-2019 at 07:16 AM.

  9. #409

    Default

    The tracks are easy enough to follow at the start, the soft ground and large numbers marking where they had gone as broad as a river. Unfortunately, after a while, the tracks split off in multiple directions. It appears that once Bridges had what he was looking for, he sent off the bulk of the mercenaries he had with him, only keeping a handful. It's impossible to tell which way is Bridges specifically headed in.





  10. #410
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Golden Horseshoe, Ontario
    Posts
    900

    Default

    "We can follow one of these paths, however we should consider alternate options as none of us are particularly skilled in following tracks. We could travel to the city he mentioned, but that is a looong way to go with a decent chance he was lying. Myself, I think we should head back to Highbridge and see if we can use guild contacts to gather information."

Page 41 of 44 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •