Page 1 of 44 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Shyla's Favor- In Character Thread

Default Shyla's Favor- In Character Thread

The months after your return from Shakington move slowly as the worst of winter hit, and work is slow, you still manage to scrape togetehr about 2000 gold each from odd jobs. FInally, winter's grip loosens and the world begins to thaw.
    One day, you come back from lunch to find two things resting in your area at the guild. One is a wooden box about 2 feet long by 1 foot here. The other is a familiar lookign female half-elf. She waves at you. "Hey Short stuff. Long time no see. How are you?"

Shyla notices your glance. "The box isn't from me. It was left at the front desk for you. And yes, I hope it'll be quite profitable, and a little dangerous." She guestures. "get your crew together and I'll give you the details."

Plesio perks up hearing about the box, and starts examining the outside of the box. A note? Any smell? Sounds? Weight? "Dangerous generally means profitable. I'll gather the others, we'll hear what you have to say, and decide. No promises."

If any note suggests that the box is for the team, he waits until the crew is gathered. If no note, same. If there is any indication that the parcel is mean for him specific, he opens it now.

Authentic Forum Dice-rollperception - (1d20+8) [14]

The box merely says 'To Plesio and Party" on the outside. It's fairly light. you catch a faint whiff of...leather? there's a jingle of metal from inside the box, too.

Shyla nods. "Fair enough. YOu guys do owe me one for selling out the collector, too." She smiles eagerly. "If we all play our cards right, we will walk away pretty comfortable. I'll give you more details when the crew is together."

Cymrian comes into the common room soon after their conversation, looking serious and purposeful as usual, longbow propped on his shoulder. He sits at Plesio's table with the Oakenfell woman, sparing a polite nod for their one-time adversary.

Blog Entries

In the preceeding months, after Plesio helped Arasmes to train, he told the party he was leaving to attend a personal matter and that he will try to send a friend in his place.

When he manages to catch Oru alone, he says his goodbye and tells him that even though he will not be by his side, he will always be watching over him, hugs him almost desperately and leaves.

About three weeks later, a masked figure approaches the party letting them know that he was sent to fill in for Arasmes and that he goes by the name "Friend". He has a tattoo of the symbol of Rajaan on his palm and a scorpion pet.

Blog Entries

He arrives to join Cymrian and Plesio at the guild.

As the crew members arrive Plesio refreshes introductions to Shyla, and establishes new ones. "You may remember Cymrian. And this is a Friend of Arasmes, who is helping out during Arasmes' absence." The rogue's eyes keep shifting to the mysterious box. "If the others take much longer, they may have to miss the opening of this package...", and possibly a share of its contents.

Page 1 of 44 12311 ... LastLast