Thread: Alkamenes and Hesiodus

1. Default Alkamenes and Hesiodus

5e
    Pbp
    one post per day
    Homebrew

Everything takes place in Ancient Greece. There is no magic allowed and there is place for 2 players only. One of them will play the part of Alkamedes, a mercenary, a man who goes on a quest and likes adventure, an honest man and a man who listens to the will of the gods no matter what. Alkamenes will kill if necessary but knows that disturbing the gods will bring only trouble and curse. The other, will play the role of Hesiodus, a boy who has great knowledge of medicine and human anatomy, and can take a man's life with a fatal blow. Hesiodus is younger than Alkamenes and more arrogant. He doesnt take the will of the gods as seriously as Alkamenes however, his sneaking skills have always helped him slip out of judgement of the gods.

Alkamenes: Alkamenes has roamed Greece for years. He knows that it takes 7 days to prepare for a climb on mount Olympus, 7 days to reach Olympus and 7 days to climb the mountain. He knows it takes 2 weeks to prepare for a journey to Delphi and 2 weeks to travel to Delphi. Alkamenes is a citizent of Athens, and thus doesnt do well with the Spartans. Infact his attitude is rather aggressive against them. He is not a particularly smart man but he knows how to talk people into his will and knows how not to disturb the gods.

Hesiodus: Hesiodus is young and sneaky. He has absolutely no chance against a man in a fight, however his clever mind has helped him slip through them and avoid danger. Hesiodus is a master of human anatomy and medicine. He knows that herb will keep a man in life and what herb will take the life away from them. He is an arrogant character and will not always listen to the will of the gods. He lives in Athens and has no problem with the Spartans, that is because he can not navigate outside Athens since he has no knowledge of Greece.

https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1357163 Alkamenes

https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1357128 Hesiodus

I am interested! Sign me in, please. I'll be fine playing either character.

3. Default

Great! I count you in!

Awesome.