Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 94

Thread: 2.0 OOC Discussion

  1. #81
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Southern Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    1,119

    Default

    Davon will stay with Vinci and Freyyja. He will take a watch inside the building.

  2. #82
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Southern Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    1,119

    Default

    If Davon was on watch, it would be the inside watch, so he would likely not have seen the fog.
    Last edited by Light; 12-11-2017 at 11:23 AM.

  3. #83

    Default

    Stephen was in the inn, so can't see the fog.

  4. #84

    Default

    Which stat are we using for the save? Wisdom?

  5. #85

    Default

    Wisdom save

  6. Default

    Sorry I missed my cue, wasn't able to get to TTW this weekend. Thanks for keeping my head up, DM. *thumbsup.gif*
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Mar'ro- The Unquiet Lands
    Karz'zark Crowfeather- Princes of the Apocalypse
    Freija - Temple of Elemental Evil
    Fid Watcher - White Plume Mountain
    Siddartha Smith - Unknown Armies
    Dwemmek Dwerrowfade - World of Chaldera
    Softhands - Curse of the Crimson Throne


  7. #87

    Default

    No problem. Finn will get a surprise round attack if you would like to go ahead and roll I'll include the results in the turn.

  8. Default 2.0 OOC Discussion

    I can't access TTW at work except on my phone (and the roll codes don't work) so if you don't want to wait until I get home (5ish EST) feel free to roll for me so I don't hold things up.

    Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Mar'ro- The Unquiet Lands
    Karz'zark Crowfeather- Princes of the Apocalypse
    Freija - Temple of Elemental Evil
    Fid Watcher - White Plume Mountain
    Siddartha Smith - Unknown Armies
    Dwemmek Dwerrowfade - World of Chaldera
    Softhands - Curse of the Crimson Throne


  9. #89

    Default

    So, where exactly is the creature? I'm in front of the inn and wondering whereto to move.

  10. #90

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Celicni View Post
    So, where exactly is the creature? I'm in front of the inn and wondering whereto to move.
    I just posted the turn and have Stephen running towards the gates. The beast in on the road between the two buildings.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •