Thread: Pathfinder Saturday Monsters

Default Pathfinder Saturday Monsters

Looking to create a game on Saturdays. I am an experienced DM. The time is a little up in the air, depending on those interested. It will be either during the day or evening (central US) on Saturdays, depending on the availability of those interested.

The game will be one of two games depending on the choice of the players. Please let me know which one you prefer and if you would be willing to play the other if a majority of people want the other option. ALSO, please let me know what CR you would like to start as. This could be anywhere between below 1, and up to CR 5. Keep in mind the higher CR you start at, the shorter the over all game will be as a whole.

Spirits of the Apocalypse: An evil game where you play as the spirits of the apocalypse manifest as monsters. Your mission will be to slaughter the people of the planet and collect their souls. Their souls will be able to be spent to upgrade your monster or manifest a higher CR monster.

Avatars of the New gods: A goodish game. In a world where the old deities where destroyed, you play avatars of the newly born deities that rose to replace them. Still on good terms with each other, the good and neutral deities send you off together as manifestations of monsters to perform miracles for them and increase faith in them. You can spend faith to upgrade your monsters or manifest higher CR monsters.

Using skype for voice chat.

Feel free to ask questions. Though some details may be kept from the group for story telling purposes.

Tomorrow I will open up recruitment to my DnD friends whom will probably fill up the slots. So speak up now if you are interested in joining.

Interested in Avatars of the New gods and starting below lvl 1.