Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Music.

Like a box fan or a window a/c unit or something, Xubrai, for the constant background noise, because actual silence is deafening to me and hearing my own blood pumping through my head freaks me out. And when it's music, stuff like Rammstein or Babymetal. Stuff outside my usual norm in a language I don't speak, so that it's just pleasant noise.

I can't even concentrate properly when any music is playing or there is some loud noise.

When I listen to music, the only other thing I'm doing is walking.

Blog Entries

I don't like to listen to anything when I'm reading--too distracting and I'm a slow reader, but I like to listen to instrumental mood pieces sometimes when I'm writing, a lot of times video game OSTs. Right now, super big into Nier Automata's music and RWA introduced me to this music genre called Steampunk that's got a lot of great instrumentals. Movie soundtracks, also awesome. I listened the heck out of the original Ghost in the Shell OST.

If I'm going to listen to anything with lyrics, that has to be specifically music/dance/procrastination time or I won't get anything done.

One more to the pile of non listener .. Its quite a surprise!
    Oh gaming music are always nice! .. They put in so mush work into their music. You should get your hands on final fantasy music. Its sooo good!

Blog Entries

Well, yeah, I guess I'm partial to the music of the videogames I played in the past, and those are myriad.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12