Page 4 of 53 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Externship: Potions and Primates

On receiving his medallion, Agwe'll wrap the string securely on his belt. "Well, I certainly don't see any monkey antics happening here," he muses to his group with a smile, stroking his chin. "And before we begin, may I say it is a pleasure to have you onboard ladies." He bows gentlemanly to Lialda and Agrimony, giving the halfling a friendly wink. "I suggest we head deeper in town; this side seems untouched. Suggestions?"

Vulwin intentionally positions himself towards the end of the line. When he's handed his medallion, he carefully places it around his neck. Once the group reaches the town, Vulwin looks for the others that signed up for cleaning duty and quietly follows them to their destination.
    See, I'm not a monster, I'm just ahead of the curve.

Blog Entries

Galaga will keep her small medallion in one of the many inner pockets of her all-purpose brown leather cassock. She then approaches Dorsard and, with a mock-secretive attitude, hands him a big portion of her notes on the book "On Alchemy and its Explosive Possibilities" as per their agreement.
    She then approaches the blond human Feilim and attempts to have some small talk. "Hi. Your friend is muscular and I was wondering if you think she'll teach me how to wrestle. I am Galaga. You are quite aggressive, by the way. I'd like you to teach me a bit that assertive violence. Talk a bit, please. It's pointless to be shy; I need to know if I have anything that you might want in exchange. You are Feilim, correct? Go ahead."
    She's now flouting some tenets of small talk on purpose. She'll say all that while staring at him with a calculated blank, military expression in her face. She need to be sure that he is tough. There is something foreign and unforgiving in her tone, somehow. You all just imagine someone with a very slight Russian or Nigerian accent, whatever you find the toughest.
    Oh, there's also the sullen parrot perched on her left glove. Rurik sometimes pretends he's a hawk, but a smart one.

"What? She... I don't..." Feilim gives up and simply stares, befuddled, at Galaga as she releases her onslaught of questions and demands. When she's finished he stares for a few more seconds before answering.

"I'm not aggressive. You're aggressive. You're... you're an aggressive questioner. Don't tell me what to do. I don't have to talk if I don't want to. I don't know if Tania will teach you to wrestle; ask her. But not... how you asked me. Don't interrogate her. She might punch you."

Blog Entries

"I see." Galaga gives him a disappointed look. "Since you know how to talk to her, let her know what I would like to learn from her. That is, of course, if you want. You don't have to. At all. Let me know if you change your mind about talking. Bye."

"At all. She might punch you. I don't know. Bye, bye!"

Placing the medallion around his neck, Irfan walks with the other students to town. When they reach town, unless anyone seems to know where the magic shop is located, Irfan asks one of the townsfolk. "Excuse me, we're looking for magic shop. It would have been run by a woman who has died. Her nephew has hired us to help move the inventory. Can you help?"

Authentic Forum Dice-rolldiplomacy - (1d20+4) [21]
    Last edited by ArchDruidCrea; 09-17-2017 at 03:27 AM.

Authentic Forum Dice-rollDiplomacy - (1d20-1) (20) [19]

**Nat 20**
    (OOC: I assume I made the highest DC even though I have a -1? Nat 20 after all :D )
    Last edited by Saluum; 09-17-2017 at 05:23 AM.

Labi shoves the medallion into his deep pockets for safe keeping. He struts proudly alongside Agwe with an entire crate full of bananas. "Hey! I've got an idea!" then seeing as there's more unfamiliar people here, Labi shys up a bit. "So uh... where too?"

Agwe whistles and laughs at the sight of the crate. "Well, well! Please, say your idea, Banana Master!"

Blog Entries

After carefully buttoning the medallion into his breast pocket Dorsard looks up to see Galaga's notes at eye level. He takes them carefully and flips through it quickly, ready to hand his own notes on the dwarven language back as he looks up. Instead what he finds is the Samsaran being more blunt than an 80 year old anvil throw at someone's head. Only with a great effort of will is he able to hold back laughter at Felim's reaction to such questioning.
    He walks alongside the others that chose this job and decides to make small talk. Might as well find out what everyone else is expecting.

"So what are ye all expectin' tah find in tha shop?" He asks. "Ah'm hopin'' for a manual or somethin' similar on mah field. "

“Defend the weak, protect both young and old, never desert your friends. Give justice to all, be fearless in battle and always ready to defend the right."

—The law of Badger Lords”
    Brian Jacques, Lord Brocktree

Page 4 of 53 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast