Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 46

Thread: Irfan: Trust Exercise

  1. #21

    Default

    You send a ball of acid at the hedges. A screaming sound erupts from the roses in the area and they flinch away, widening the hole to about three feet wide and two feet tall. You could probably crawl through if you tried.

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Golden Horseshoe, Ontario
    Posts
    900

    Default

    Irfan flinches at the sudden scream. He had not expected the roses to be so animated. Seeing the branches move away widening the hole, the young man dives for the gap as he doesn't want to waste the opportunity.

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollacrobatic ? - (1d20+1) [3] if needed
    Last edited by ArchDruidCrea; 09-18-2017 at 03:08 AM.

  3. #23

    Default

    You make it through the hole, but not without injury. You scrape against its thorny sides for Authentic Forum Dice-roll(1d2) [1] damage.

    The roses all make squeaky scolding sounds as you make it through. They then close up the hole, leaving Ches all alone on the other side.

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Golden Horseshoe, Ontario
    Posts
    900

  5. #25

    Default

    As you begin your ritual, the screeching from the roses grows louder, reaching an ear-splitting volume within seconds.

    (The roses deal Authentic Forum Dice-roll(1d4) [4] damage, halved with a DC12 Fort save.)

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Golden Horseshoe, Ontario
    Posts
    900

  7. #27

    Default

    You run away from the roses and towards the castle. You can still hear them screaming, but you get far away enough that they aren't causing physical pain. After about half a minute the screaming gets less energetic, then stops. You manage to summon Ches.

    The castle in front of you is four stories tall and quite wide. It's made of smooth white stone that gleams in the sunlight. The diamond shaped windows are made of colorful stain glass and seem to depict different landscapes or buildings. There is a large front door made of diamond. It doesn't seem to have a doorknob.
    Last edited by RealWittyAlias; 09-22-2017 at 03:35 PM.

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Golden Horseshoe, Ontario
    Posts
    900

    Default

    Irfan smiles. It felt better to have his eidolon beside him.

    "We may need you to try for one of the windows. The green door we need may be inside." The young man walks to the large front door and pushes. Maybe it goes in, and isn't locked.

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollstr check - (1d20) [11]
    Last edited by ArchDruidCrea; 09-23-2017 at 08:18 PM.

  9. #29

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Golden Horseshoe, Ontario
    Posts
    900

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •