Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Owl: Pre-assessment

(How specifically are you turning your hair black? I'm guessing it's Prestidigitation, but I don't want to make assumptions.)

(Prestidigitation is correct. Though I could just pour my vial of ink over my head....)

------------
    Usually online 8 a.m. - midnight CST

Once your hair is blackened you can step through the painting easily. You find yourself back in the classroom. Your classmates are still on their mats, moving around and interacting with things invisible to you. You see Joseline Quickhammer shove a conjured orb of water at something. It passes over the chalk outline of her ring and disappears, but she cheers and pumps her fist in excitement as though something more impressive just happened.

The real Professor Mukhopadhyaya is not holding a paper out to you, but he is making notes in a journal. He glances up at you, and you notice that he's wearing a pair of spectacles with one red and one green lens.

"Ah. You are the first to complete the assessment this year. Very good."

Owl just nods, and returns her hair to its normal white. Then she sits down and starts making notes about her test experience.

------------
    Usually online 8 a.m. - midnight CST

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12