Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 75

Thread: Chapter 3: The Monster Within

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    The Great White North
    Posts
    1,571

  2. #32
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,771
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Rock and Aaron head down the middle path. The ground slopes downward and spirals, almost as if it was a staircase. You reach the bottom and find yourself in a large cavern tunnel. There are various stalagmites all around you. You move forward in the tunnel until you reach a chamber that has a large "lake" in the middle of it with a waterfall flowing into it from a hole in the cavern near the roof of the chamber. The water flows down into a chamber to the east (basically just to the right of where you are standing). To the west (your left) is a pathway and to the east is a pathway that follows the "river". Beyond the "lake" are various skeletons against a wall.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    The Great White North
    Posts
    1,571

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    1,574

    Default

    Rock looks around the lake chamber for threats. Calling them out just in case.

  5. #35

    Default

    Cassius shrugs as Aaron explains the predicament, "It doesn't seem like we know any realistic way to get out of here then... So I guess we'll explore? Use the 'choose the right' maze trick and see if we can't find a way out?"

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    The Great White North
    Posts
    1,571

  7. #37
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,771
    Blog Entries
    1

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    The Great White North
    Posts
    1,571

    Default

    "this is as far as I have gotten, I guess we just keep moving ahead blindly"

  9. #39
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,771
    Blog Entries
    1

  10. Default

    "I'd like to go downstream--it'd be faster and far more fun to hop in the stream and just let the water carry us down! But I guess we'd need something to float on, so maybe we should keep exploring and save the water for later?"
    Sarge looks around for something that might be used as some sort of flotation device.
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollspot - (1d20+2) [19]

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •