Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 3: The Monster Within

Blog Entries

Rock and Aaron head down the middle path. The ground slopes downward and spirals, almost as if it was a staircase. You reach the bottom and find yourself in a large cavern tunnel. There are various stalagmites all around you. You move forward in the tunnel until you reach a chamber that has a large "lake" in the middle of it with a waterfall flowing into it from a hole in the cavern near the roof of the chamber. The water flows down into a chamber to the east (basically just to the right of where you are standing). To the west (your left) is a pathway and to the east is a pathway that follows the "river". Beyond the "lake" are various skeletons against a wall.

Rock looks around the lake chamber for threats. Calling them out just in case.

Cassius shrugs as Aaron explains the predicament, "It doesn't seem like we know any realistic way to get out of here then... So I guess we'll explore? Use the 'choose the right' maze trick and see if we can't find a way out?"

Blog Entries

"this is as far as I have gotten, I guess we just keep moving ahead blindly"

Blog Entries

10. Default

"I'd like to go downstream--it'd be faster and far more fun to hop in the stream and just let the water carry us down! But I guess we'd need something to float on, so maybe we should keep exploring and save the water for later?"
    Sarge looks around for something that might be used as some sort of flotation device.
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollspot - (1d20+2) [19]

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast