Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Heart of darkness.

Blog Entries

Trinket deposits you all after a short flight on the roof of the targeted building. The top is partly built for easy access but boarded up. However, squatters have built several shacks on there and you can feel eyes on you as you land. Once you're all present a few terrifying forms exit the makeshift covers. With taloned feet, sharp toothed mouths and wings colored white and grey the harpies come into view. Two of them are obviously elders though no less deadly while one of them is still an adolescent. They are dressed in rags, the civilising influence of Mysthaven obvious in even these fierce creatures. From the shacks comes a hushed chorus of frightened shrieks; five or six chicks peering out after their parents.
    Characters:
    - Executor Divine Katharina Durmond - Rise of the Runelords
    - Freya 'Forcefox' DeVos - Power Corrupts
    - Tycho Boughbreaker - Fall of Melior

Campaigns:
    - Against the Shadow - Pathfinder Midnight campaign
    - Chronicles of Misthaven - Pathfinder Homebrew campaign

Blog Entries

You take the door in the basement into the Undercity and immediately startle some of the dark folk creepers going about their business. The colony has already grown and your presence throws it into a frenzy of activity as creepers scuttle to and fro.
    One of the tall dark stalkers comes into view, perhaps the one with whom the covenant was made; it's hard to tell for non-dark folk.
    "You return. You have heart?" She asks eagerly.
    Characters:
    - Executor Divine Katharina Durmond - Rise of the Runelords
    - Freya 'Forcefox' DeVos - Power Corrupts
    - Tycho Boughbreaker - Fall of Melior

Campaigns:
    - Against the Shadow - Pathfinder Midnight campaign
    - Chronicles of Misthaven - Pathfinder Homebrew campaign

Blog Entries

Default Team Alabaster: Heart of darkness.

"Heart?" Tarsus asks Tsukohari quietly. "Tell me that's metaphorical."

Blog Entries

"Eradicate everyone?", Oparal asks Elja.

"No, it's not. Unfortunately, we haven't found something suitable in our latest missions, so we'll have to put in more effort on that. The only real candidates were a drow who wasn't good enough, a lich lacking, an orc, and a...uh. Not sure what that blind thing was entirely but she was part undead and poisoned to all get-out." Tsu crosses her arms. "I could also take a request if you have a specific target in mind, instead of the scavenger hunt we're doing." Assassination contracts, oh boy.
    "A good speech should be like a woman's skirt: Long enough to cover the subject but short enough to keep people interested." -Winston Churchill

The very Prettiest Orc avatar done by the talented Letty Wilson.

Blog Entries

"OR we could just grab the nearest evil person and use that. With our abilities I can grab one of them and be back down shortly." Sarvine volunteers. "Besides, what's the definition of evil? I think we might have a broader range than we thought!"
    Last edited by GhoulRising; 09-07-2017 at 07:05 PM.

“Defend the weak, protect both young and old, never desert your friends. Give justice to all, be fearless in battle and always ready to defend the right."

—The law of Badger Lords”
    Brian Jacques, Lord Brocktree

"Not...evil, blackened, really. I think. You can be a paladin and still have a thousand murders etched into your being."
    "A good speech should be like a woman's skirt: Long enough to cover the subject but short enough to keep people interested." -Winston Churchill

The very Prettiest Orc avatar done by the talented Letty Wilson.

"Try to scare them first. If they oppose us, then yes."
    Last edited by Karezak; 09-07-2017 at 07:52 PM.
    Join the Unofficial TTW Discord ! https://discord.me/thetangledweb

Blog Entries

Oparal wasn't intimidating, at least not verbally or physically. She preferred to keep her arcane might not squandered away. Elja or Sarith would probably be more effective at scaring the harpies away.

In the meantime, Oparal thinks on what she knows about the creatures

Authentic Forum Dice-rollknowledge - (10+10) [20] (unless arcana, that's +4 more, abilities, defenses, vulnerabilities in that order)

"Their song could be a problem for us, it lures their prey to them so they can eat it without resistance. A circle of protection", she looks at Goodwyn, "or being deafened", she takes a thunderstone from her haversack, "should prevent any malign influence."

Blog Entries

Sharlot looks down, touching two fingers to her chest on the left side. She slides her hand down just below her ribcage. "If anything ever happens to me, cut me here, and you can use mine. But if you split my ribcage, I'll be back as a banshee to scream directly into your ear."

Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast