Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Heart of darkness.

Blog Entries

Tarsus nods, behind her. "You should have met the rotten Jabberwock and dryad on Artumen," he says. He's fully armored, but his gauntlets have been replaced by a set of pale, gray silk gloves, each bearing an embroidered silver eye on its dorsal face. "On your lead, Tsukohari."

Goodwyn stood off to one side of the group in the traditional 'at ease' stance of a man familiar with military life. The new White Star uniform he wore was crisp and clean, offering a very different picture of the seemingly timid Acolyte hired nearly a month prior.

Do we have maps of the citadel's interior?
    In and out quick...

His voice was still fairly quiet though he did sound a little more comfortable in the group's presence. His attention turned to Oparal whom he had positioned himself as far away from as the room might allow without being overtly inconsiderate. The two of them, along with 'Lavinia', had spent a considerable amount of time together in the workshops over the last several weeks and it seemed he wanted a little space.

Do we have anything to counter mental intrusion or manipulation? I have a little magic for bringing courage to a fearful mind.
    A creature that can see the unseen wounds of the mind... and tear at seeping bandages long neglected... A healer's worst nightmare...

Mitchel Goodwyn:

Recall any information on Morpheans
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollKnowledge: Arcana - (1d20+12) (15) [27]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollKnowledge: Dungeoneering - ( 1d20+5) (18) [23] (Untrained)
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollKnowledge: Planes - (1d20+9) (8) [17]

Blog Entries

Sharlot straightens up and pushes off the wall to step in line with the others. She gives Tsu a two-finger salute as she walks past. "Ready when you are."

Blog Entries

"Behind the meatshields I go!" Sarvine groans as she levers herself out of her seat. "​I want to see if I can make this thing cry. Personal challenge, you might say."

“Defend the weak, protect both young and old, never desert your friends. Give justice to all, be fearless in battle and always ready to defend the right."

—The law of Badger Lords”
    Brian Jacques, Lord Brocktree

"I personally agree with the roof entrance, but it will really be a shot in the Dark from there." Said Elja, not at all confident about all of this, but putting his projections aside for now. Fight his fears ? Now it's dangerous.
    Join the Unofficial TTW Discord ! https://discord.me/thetangledweb

Blog Entries

Maynard confirms what Goodwyn recalls of the creature.
    "A Morphean is a creature that was originally a fomoragh embryo gestating in someone's dreams until the pregnancy was interrupted. From there the Morphean's development runs wild and it becomes a Morphean. Morphean's are curious creatures the size of a house cat though hairless and having a misshapen and horrid form. They prey on fears and nightmares and are very adept in instilling these things in their prey. What makes tgem extraordinary however is that they don't solely use illusions to generate that fear but are capable of manipulating the Mysts themselves to conjure very real threats and even small false realms to further terrify their prey. So, arming yourselves against illusions isn't enough. One bright thing though, if you're able to reach the Morphean and kill it it's Myst manipulations vanish."
    Characters:
    - Executor Divine Katharina Durmond - Rise of the Runelords
    - Freya 'Forcefox' DeVos - Power Corrupts
    - Tycho Boughbreaker - Fall of Melior

Campaigns:
    - Against the Shadow - Pathfinder Midnight campaign
    - Chronicles of Misthaven - Pathfinder Homebrew campaign

Blog Entries

"Let us proceed, then. Our team will take the roof."

"Preys on fears and nightmares, eh? Sounds like me." Snikt chuckled, twirling his dagger around idly in his hand. "Fine, roof it is. There a way to get up there without climbing the walls?"

"I already hate that thing..."
    Join the Unofficial TTW Discord ! https://discord.me/thetangledweb

Blog Entries

"Yes, Trinket will take us, that is the whole reason we are taking the roof."

Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast