Page 17 of 34 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 335

Thread: Heart of darkness.

  1. #161

    Default

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollStealth - (1d20+28) [45]

  2. #162

    Default

    Snikt goes to follow the rest in a blind panic, and falls just as they do. The rest of the group, in whatever state their minds are in, are aware of two identical Goblins falling out of the air and hitting the ground with a thud.

    [ooc: Snikt's health was exactly 17 after that encounter, making that fall enough to put him to flat 0.]
    Last edited by Draggo; 12-15-2017 at 11:58 AM.

  3. #163
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Zagreb, Croatia
    Posts
    3,631
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Vanish 2nd round:

    Just after Oparal moved, her sight is gone in an instant. Did she trigger a trap? Or is something else happening here? She casts detect magic and looks toward her hand. She lets out a sigh of relief when she sees a presence of magic auras emanating from her items.

    Actions: Standard - cast detect magic

    3rd round (presumably Snikt fell down the round before): The darkness moved away from her toward where the stairs were and the the source of it seemed to fall down as the darkness moved down the walls and revealed the stairs. What was going on here? Could it have been Snikt? Either he dropped the dagger and it fell through the floor, or the goblin fell through the stairs.

    Actions: Standard - observe the stairs and floor in front of them with detect magic (1st round)
    If she sees a presence of a magic aura, the following happens
    Move - take a 50' hemp rope from her handy haversack

    4th round
    Actions: Standard - continue observing with detect magic (2nd round)

    5th round
    Actions: Standard - finish observing with detect magic
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollknowledge arcana - (10+14) [24]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollspellcraft - (10+16) [26] (for magic item(s) )

    If not

    Move - take a folding pole from her handy haversack

    4th round
    Actions: Full round - assemble the folding pole

    5th round - move while probing the ground in front of herself (same as the blind would walk)





  4. #164
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Antwerp, Belgium
    Posts
    6,356
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    ((This sounds all well and good but you're forgetting the 4 bad critters that are going to sweep the corridor. They may not see her but they are going to walk into Oparal and then her position is clear. They would make attacks with Oparal having 50% concealment but that's it. So Oparal does not exactly have all the time in the world. 1 round before they find her. But no more. Also, the terror teddy has Scent...))
    Characters:
    - Executor Divine Katharina Durmond - Rise of the Runelords
    - Freya 'Forcefox' DeVos - Power Corrupts
    - Tycho Boughbreaker - Fall of Melior

    Campaigns:
    - Against the Shadow - Pathfinder Midnight campaign
    - Chronicles of Misthaven - Pathfinder Homebrew campaign

  5. #165
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Antwerp, Belgium
    Posts
    6,356
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Both Tarsi stand up, momentarily dazed before freezing at the sight of their duplicate.
    "No." TarsusA says. TarsusB continues: "Damn right no. Either we're identical which diminishes me in ways beyond compare or you're a fake made up by this place."
    TarsusA agrees with a short nod:
    "Either way this can not stand. I is singular and that's how it will always be."
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollTarsusAinitiative - (1d20+1) [8]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollTarsusBinitiative - (1d20+1) [18]
    ((Observing rolls.))
    Characters:
    - Executor Divine Katharina Durmond - Rise of the Runelords
    - Freya 'Forcefox' DeVos - Power Corrupts
    - Tycho Boughbreaker - Fall of Melior

    Campaigns:
    - Against the Shadow - Pathfinder Midnight campaign
    - Chronicles of Misthaven - Pathfinder Homebrew campaign

  6. #166
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Antwerp, Belgium
    Posts
    6,356
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    With his familiar opening move TarsusB tries to trip his duplicate.
    Authentic Forum Dice-rolltrip vs cmd 24 - (1d20+12) [16] (Miss!)
    Whether or not TarsusB's trip is succesful TarsusA calls upon his divine power and casts Hold Person on his duplicate.
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollTarsusA AoO - (1d20+8) [23] (Miss!)
    Authentic Forum Dice-rolldamage - (1d8+8) [12]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollconcentration roll if hit vs dc12+damage suffered - (1d20+10) [19]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollTarsusB will save dc15 - (1d20+7) [17] (Saved!)
    Characters:
    - Executor Divine Katharina Durmond - Rise of the Runelords
    - Freya 'Forcefox' DeVos - Power Corrupts
    - Tycho Boughbreaker - Fall of Melior

    Campaigns:
    - Against the Shadow - Pathfinder Midnight campaign
    - Chronicles of Misthaven - Pathfinder Homebrew campaign

  7. #167
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Zagreb, Croatia
    Posts
    3,631
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    (I thought everyone except teddy went after the others. Also no taking 10 due to distraction)

    With no time to test wether it's a trap or not and with a working assumption that it's possible to pass through the seemingly solid floor, Oparal goes ahead, ready to fall.





  8. #168
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Antwerp, Belgium
    Posts
    6,356
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    ((Oparal is treated as Jumping down the pit meaning she ignores the first d6 (so I'm not rolling it) and converts the second d6 to non-lethal if she succeeds in an acrobatics roll dc15.))
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollOparal acrobatics - (1d20+6) [24]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollfalling damage - (4d6) (3, 3, 1, 3) [10]
    ((Read the Runners spoiler to see what happens.))
    Characters:
    - Executor Divine Katharina Durmond - Rise of the Runelords
    - Freya 'Forcefox' DeVos - Power Corrupts
    - Tycho Boughbreaker - Fall of Melior

    Campaigns:
    - Against the Shadow - Pathfinder Midnight campaign
    - Chronicles of Misthaven - Pathfinder Homebrew campaign

  9. #169
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Zagreb, Croatia
    Posts
    3,631
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Oparal hits the floor rather gracefully.





  10. #170

    Default

    Pausing, the Tsus look over at the fight. Wait a second. This isn't getting anywhere. And now more fallers. "Alright everyone Calm your shit!!" Shouting together, but getting a point across. TsuA looks over, as TsuB starts examining those that have joined. "Tarsus, both of you, we need some healing here. I'm..." "...no, he's dead. Goodwyn's mark is gone and they're both dead. Why copy a corpse though?" TsuA looks over at that assessment, still ready to break up the Tarsii.
    Last edited by Theprettiestorc; 12-14-2017 at 05:40 PM.
    "A good speech should be like a woman's skirt: Long enough to cover the subject but short enough to keep people interested." -Winston Churchill

    The very Prettiest Orc avatar done by the talented Letty Wilson.








Page 17 of 34 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •