Page 16 of 34 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 335

Thread: Heart of darkness.

  1. #151

    Default

    Wait. No! Tsu pauses, staring toward the bear. That's a teammate in there, she has to...!

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollHero Point Reroll - (1d20+2) [16]

    ...but the fear is overwhelming, and even her Resolve doesn't hold out. "...forgive me..." And she leaves Snikt to his fate, withdrawing away from the mess.
    Last edited by Theprettiestorc; 12-10-2017 at 09:40 PM.
    "A good speech should be like a woman's skirt: Long enough to cover the subject but short enough to keep people interested." -Winston Churchill

    The very Prettiest Orc avatar done by the talented Letty Wilson.








  2. #152

    Default

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollResolve Immediate Action - (1d20+2) [13]
    "A good speech should be like a woman's skirt: Long enough to cover the subject but short enough to keep people interested." -Winston Churchill

    The very Prettiest Orc avatar done by the talented Letty Wilson.








  3. #153
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Zagreb, Croatia
    Posts
    3,631
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    (Spending a hero point to increase the result of the first will save by 4)

    Oparal resists the urge to turn away and run, she casts vanish on herself instead. Hearing the goblin is in trouble, she carefully moves about to see what is going on.

    Actions: Standard - cast vanish
    Move - move 25' toward the room the others are in





  4. #154
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Zagreb, Croatia
    Posts
    3,631
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollstealth - (1d20+10+20-5) [31]





  5. #155
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Antwerp, Belgium
    Posts
    6,356
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    First round (continued):
    Oparal casts Vanish and stays put. ((Oparal is facing away from where the runners are heading and loses sight of them when they pass her.))
    Goodwyn turns tail and sprints back from whence he came.

    Second round:
    Tsukohari is overwhelmed by the plethora of enemies and the awful shrieking sound of the rocking horse and she turns and bolts, following Goodwyn.
    Snikt is caught tight in the claws of the terror teddy and struggle to no avail to get free, fear gripping his heart.
    Sarvine also runs away, fearing for her life.
    Tarsus can't stand these unnatural things and gets out of there, terror gripping him.
    The terror teddy keeps Snikt tight in a claw as the talons dig into the goblin and he's raked and bitten by the infernal toy.
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollmaintain grapple - (1d20+21) [25]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rolldo grapple damage - (1d8+6) [14]
    The rocking horror horse goes after the fleeing White Stars and so do the bovine shadows.

    Characters:
    - Executor Divine Katharina Durmond - Rise of the Runelords
    - Freya 'Forcefox' DeVos - Power Corrupts
    - Tycho Boughbreaker - Fall of Melior

    Campaigns:
    - Against the Shadow - Pathfinder Midnight campaign
    - Chronicles of Misthaven - Pathfinder Homebrew campaign

  6. #156
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    766

    Default

    Distant light glimmered only briefly in Goodwyn's peripheral vision as the distant hatch winked into, and then out of, view. Confusion briefly plagued his thoughts as sensations and expectations diverged into wildly opposing directions. Forward and up had become down in the blinding panic of the moment. Clarity came, then the ground.

    Twisted feathers and gnarled flesh, the twin marks on Tsukohari and Snickt that depicted a crude image of a winged ankh, quietly and simultaneously faded away leaving no indication they were ever there. Goodwyn lay on the cold unyielding ground, his eyes staring blankly into a set of equally blank elfin eyes as twin figures lay motionless, limbs twisted in impossible directions.


    Goodwyn:

    Hexes: None
    Spells: None

    Condition: HP (-14 Dead)

  7. #157
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Zagreb, Croatia
    Posts
    3,631
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    (actually, she moved 25', hence the +20 from invisible instead of +40 for standing still and a -5 penalty on stealth for moving faster than half speed. Assuming she can see Snikt from where she is standing now)

    With a word, Oparal attempts to free Snikt, knowing that the goblin should be able to hide once he's out of the beast's clutches.

    Actions: Swift - cast liberating command on Snikt (he can use immediate action the moment the spell is cast to attempt escape artist with +14 competence bonus to free himself)
    Move and standard - stealthily move in the direction the others took (50')

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollstealth - (1d20+10+20-5) [36]





  8. #158

    Default

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollAcrobatics - (1d20+11) [27]
    HP: 35/50, 2 Nonlethal

    Taking the fall with a SQUAWK, Tsu lands as well as she can. However, that's not the issue. Everyone's dropped, and two birds swing to their feet, before suddenly staring across at each other. Swords held in front of them, they look like they're about to square off, with TsuA favoring the blade in front of her vertically while TsuB holds it backhanded, across the length of her arm. If their gazes could kill, they'd be boring burning holes through each other.
    Last edited by Theprettiestorc; 12-13-2017 at 05:29 PM.
    "A good speech should be like a woman's skirt: Long enough to cover the subject but short enough to keep people interested." -Winston Churchill

    The very Prettiest Orc avatar done by the talented Letty Wilson.








  9. #159
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Arkansas, Central Time
    Posts
    2,495
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    The panic that has over taken Sarvine heightens even further as she sees her companions suddenly disappear. However when the drop comes she is more than prepared, letting her magical instincts take over as her fall turns into a gentle float. While everyone else slams into the floor her feet make contact with a gentle click as her spell dissipates. What doesn't is the other Sarvine staring at her from a few feet away. Both witches look over to see who's here and both grimace at the sight of Goodwyns' bodies. SarvineA goes to check for a pulse while SarvineB looks around and calls out quietly.
    "Anyone know where Snikt and Oparal are? I'm assuming back in the room but I left too fast to be sure. "


    “Defend the weak, protect both young and old, never desert your friends. Give justice to all, be fearless in battle and always ready to defend the right."

    —The law of Badger Lords”
    Brian Jacques, Lord Brocktree

  10. #160

    Default

    "EEEEAAAAGGHHH!!" Snikt screams for his life, trying to throw the Teddy's concentration off as he writhes and struggles...

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollEscapeArtist - (1d20+27) [36]

    And he's free! Pulling himself out from the bear's grip, he pushes off the stuffed horror and yanks out the swordbreaker dagger, enveloping the immediate area in Deeper Darkness and booking it out of there.
    Last edited by Draggo; 12-13-2017 at 07:50 AM.

Page 16 of 34 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •