Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334

Thread: Heart of darkness.

Blog Entries

The two senior White Stars raise an eyebrow at the same time at your reactions. It's funny but right at that moment the resemblance between father and daughter was striking.
    "What in the hells are you doing? Are you lot high on something?" Eris demands. Maynard realizes something.
    "Oh. Right. They've been on a morphean extermination mission. Probably still a bit rattled." He says.
    "Oh. That explains a lot. I hate those things. And afterwards you're always left wondering if this time you really ARE back in the real world."
    Characters:
    - Executor Divine Katharina Durmond - Rise of the Runelords
    - Freya 'Forcefox' DeVos - Power Corrupts
    - Tycho Boughbreaker - Fall of Melior

Campaigns:
    - Against the Shadow - Pathfinder Midnight campaign
    - Chronicles of Misthaven - Pathfinder Homebrew campaign

Blog Entries

"At ease, feathers," Tarsus says. "If anybody finds themselves face to face with the Mist where it shouldn't be, then we have a problem. Otherwise, looks like we're back in Misthaven proper, which is its own mixed blessing."

Squawking angrily from her perch in one of the rafters, Tsu sits and dangles her legs with a huff. Well, she's not coming down now while she's already up here. "So why are you here now Eris?"

Kinami is left mystified by all of their behavior, but she'll take Maynard at his word.
    "A good speech should be like a woman's skirt: Long enough to cover the subject but short enough to keep people interested." -Winston Churchill

The very Prettiest Orc avatar done by the talented Letty Wilson.

Snikt simply kept to the back, his Magus companion sticking close to him. "It's kinda funny, actually. The Morphean threw up an illusion just like this." He stated. "Made us think we were getting out, made us think you two were arguing. Hell, made us think we had twins. Kinda miss mine, actually..."

Blog Entries

It's Maynard that answers:
    "Eris is here because this schism has gone on for long enough. With the clearance of the new White Star hq in the Guilds district a re-organisation is in order."
    "And my search determined that it's much more probable for the bastard that did this to me is in a district other than the Outskirts." Eris adds.
    "Yeah that too. As it stands at the moment I still have a majority vote and Eris is a Voided member. That's gonna change. I'm a man of the Outskirts. I've lived here all my life and as the saying goes, you don't move an old tree. I'm gonna stay right here. I already have some other properties in my sights to expand our territory in the Docks, the Stepstones and Walled Garden. With the recruits you brought in that should be possible given time and hard work. Both are things I can provide. In time it is my goal to supplant the Red Flag on drive them out of business. A violent confrontation will be inevitable but I believe the Red Flag to be corrupt enough to put that off for a while still. The Guilds district however, that's very much not my thing. Maybe not yours either but you can learn, adapt and overcome. The White Star will be restructured into a conglomerate. The overseeing structure of the White Star will house Eris who will remain Voided until her 'condition' has been cured."
    "Until I'm no longer a bloodsucking vampire you mean." Eris states flatly.
    "Yes... The White Stars Outskirts will be headed by me and fully controlled by me. Synn will also remain as a vote carrying member here. But she'll probably spend most of her time providing her services to your side of the White Star. Still, between her and me we should have enough protection to keep this hq safe. I'll take care of things here. The White Stars Guilds will be your show, how you distribute votes and how many that's up to you. This way, anyone inquiring about the state of the company is kept relatively in the dark about Eris and any liabilities she causes doesn't fall on either of us directly. She has promised to..."
    "Not go on a rampaging killing spree."
    "Something like that. We're still working out the details. I have renegotiated our contract with the Usurers and with the loot you recovered from the morphean you should be able to spruce up the newly acquired building. As it stands, my part of the White Star will take local missions only. Any missions involving Mystwalking or anything NOT taking place in the Outskirts is your thing. The Undercity we'll share and see who has time and manpower to spare. Any questions?"
    "You haven't told 'em the bad news yet."
    "What bad news?"
    "I'm moving to the Guilds district along with you." Eris states. "As an adviser. And to continue my own work there."
    "Right. That."
    Characters:
    - Executor Divine Katharina Durmond - Rise of the Runelords
    - Freya 'Forcefox' DeVos - Power Corrupts
    - Tycho Boughbreaker - Fall of Melior

Campaigns:
    - Against the Shadow - Pathfinder Midnight campaign
    - Chronicles of Misthaven - Pathfinder Homebrew campaign

Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334