Page 82 of 82 FirstFirst ... 3272808182
Results 811 to 815 of 815

Thread: Chapter 1: Edge of Anarchy

  1. Default

    Softhands curses under her breath as the game slips away from Ino. She glaces wildly around the room, trying to think of something to do, some way to interfere without really being seen to be interfering, but comes up short. But then her eyes go wide as she mutters Can't hurt, worth a shot...Mother forgive me and runs her hands over her body, clothes and hair as she had outside of the butchery the day before. Her forms ripples and shimmers (Disguise Self) as the clothing shrinks, exposing pale, soft flesh and volptuous curves. A mere few seconds later and a mostly naked, save for a narrow band of cloth at breast and crotch, half-orc woman stands in the Spider's Den. She winks at the competing knifeman, blowing him an exaggerated kiss between her sizeable tusks and calls out in a rather deep voice, Hey big man!

    OOC - I know this is a bit ridiculous, but I'm hoping it might distract the competitor? I'm not interfering per se, but I'm trusting to Devargo's apparent sense of humour and novelty to avoid getting stabbed. :/

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollInitiative - (1d20+7) [26]
    Last edited by atlastrembles; 06-19-2019 at 11:20 PM.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Mar'ro- The Unquiet Lands
    Dwemmek Dwerrowfade - World of Chaldera
    Softhands - Curse of the Crimson Throne
    Fin "Cur" Forestson - Beyond Drachenward
    Qadan Yul - Arcanis


  2. #812
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    East Coast US
    Posts
    1,552
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Laera psychically casts Sow Thoughts and plants an idea in the thug's head. Something along the lines of:

    "I've got enough gold that she can't win by collecting coins. But I really want to embarrass her by defeating her in combat. If I stand near the edge of the table and flirt with that gorgeous half-orc, the rat will try shoving me off the table. But, then I'll show her and I'll jump her when she tries."

    DC: 14 Will

    OOC: Worth a shot!

  3. #813
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Arkansas, Central Time
    Posts
    2,599
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Getting slightly worried and also remembering why she liked slings, Ino again tries to go for the legs. She spots her friends assistance and makes sure to stay out of the way of Softhands...distraction.

    AoO
    Attack- Authentic Forum Dice-roll(d20 ) [3]
    Damage- Authentic Forum Dice-roll( d3 ) [3]

    Normal Attack
    Attack-Authentic Forum Dice-roll( d20 ) [16]
    Damage-Authentic Forum Dice-roll( d3 ) [1]


    “Defend the weak, protect both young and old, never desert your friends. Give justice to all, be fearless in battle and always ready to defend the right."

    —The law of Badger Lords”
    Brian Jacques, Lord Brocktree

  4. #814
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Denmark, Copenhagen area
    Posts
    1,964

    Default Round 3

    Ino inflicts another small scratch, but the brigand hardly notices it. He grins confidently at the pile of gold growing in his purse - while not exactly a master of math, it doesn't take a genius to tell that his pouch is now heavier than the combined sum left on the table.

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollWis save - (1d20) [9]

    The brigand turns to wave grinningly at the audience and egged on by his cheering fans, he decides to give them a little extra taste of his showmanship. He places himself at the edge of the table, turning his back towards Ino and wiggles his ass mockingly (and invitingly) in her direction. The thug's posse goes wild and Barvasi also laughs and claps his hands joyfully.

    None of the spectators notice Softhands suddenly changing appearance, but she makes sure that Ino's opponent does. He stops wiggling his tail and grins and winks at Softhands, momentarily distracted by the illusion.

    ((The brigand uses his round to make his theatrics, and Softhands' distraction makes him flatfooted - he doesn't provoke attack of opportunity, though. Your turn.))
    Last edited by Abberdaggus; 06-21-2019 at 05:16 AM.

  5. Default

    Now that Softhands has the attention of the competitor, she lays it on thick, crooking a finger at the man and making a rather lewd "come hither" gesture. Bending over slightly so the man can better see her new orcish assets, Softhands growls in what she hopes is a sultry invitation.

    You have so much gold already, big boy, why not come play with me instead?

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollDisguise - (1d20+10) [28]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollDiplomacy - (1d20+6) [14]
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Mar'ro- The Unquiet Lands
    Dwemmek Dwerrowfade - World of Chaldera
    Softhands - Curse of the Crimson Throne
    Fin "Cur" Forestson - Beyond Drachenward
    Qadan Yul - Arcanis


Page 82 of 82 FirstFirst ... 3272808182

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •