Page 48 of 51 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 ... LastLast

Thread: OOC thread

Blog Entries

I say we quickly leave before anything happens and we get chased out.

“Defend the weak, protect both young and old, never desert your friends. Give justice to all, be fearless in battle and always ready to defend the right."

—The law of Badger Lords”
    Brian Jacques, Lord Brocktree

OK - lets make a quick roll-call. I can see ifreedman, Ghoul and Atlas are still around. What about danseredp - you still on?

I'd like to encourage everyone to drop in and make a post regularly. I, for one, has been guilty at dropping off for extended periods without notice. I am acutely aware that infrequent (or lack of) activity is the surest way to kill a game, so I am amazed that you guys are still hanging on - and thanks for that. I'd like to try to inject my campaigns with renewed vigor. Therefore, I'm making it a priority from now on to update the campaign daily, if possible (except for Friday-Saturday, where RL tends to interfere). Obviously, there will be days or periods, during which I will be unavailable - if you, I will strife to let you know in advance. I may still miss a day or two without notice from time to time, but I will do my utmost to avoid doing that.

If you would also try to keep up the posting rate (even if just to drop in and say "Still here...", "Waiting for ... to react...", "Sorry, unable to post..." or something similar), I am convinced that we could kick this campaign into a slightly higher gear (there is a virtuous/vicious circle of posting rates in pbp - I'd like to try and keep it virtuous).

Blog Entries

I'm cool with that. Thanks!

Blog Entries

Glancing at the loot sheet, I think Laera's going to take a couple of items -- not really because she needs them at all (so speak up anyone if you want them instead!) but because if we get into a fight and they might be useful, we can't use them unless they're on someone's character sheet.

a. Silversheen
    b. Potion of cure light wounds

If anyone has a regular bow, you should take the adamantine arrowhead please. Good against constructs or objects.

Blog Entries

On the way out of Eels end, is it possible for Laera to use mage hand to unlock the pseudodragon cage without being noticed, or even knock the cage to the ground and hope it breaks open, thereby freeing the pseudodragon?

Quote Originally Posted by ifreedman View Post
    On the way out of Eels end, is it possible for Laera to use mage hand to unlock the pseudodragon cage without being noticed, or even knock the cage to the ground and hope it breaks open, thereby freeing the pseudodragon?
    Interesting....

Sorry - I think it's a bit of a stretch.

The mage hand allows you to lift and move a small object - not manipulate complex mechanisms like a lock or a hatch (besides pseudodragons are actually pretty intelligent creatures and it could easily get out of a cage by itself, if it was simply a matter of lifting a hatch or turning a notch - so you can be pretty sure that Barvasi has locked the cage securely)

As for knocking it to the ground, technically the cage could be lifted off its hook and dropped, but the weight limit for mage hand is just 5 pounds. The cage alone probably weighs more than that - not to mention the dragon.

It is a 0-level spell after all, the uses are pretty limited. But I like your thinking - especially since Laeras mental "spells" are uniquely subtle in the sense that she can "cast" them without anyone noticing.

I will remove the items noted from the loot sheet - make sure to put them on your own character sheet.

Blog Entries

OK, thanks!

Blog Entries

That sounds good to me! My schedule lets me post daily, barring the odd interruption here and there.

“Defend the weak, protect both young and old, never desert your friends. Give justice to all, be fearless in battle and always ready to defend the right."

—The law of Badger Lords”
    Brian Jacques, Lord Brocktree

9. Default

Hey sorry for the long silence i have had some personal stuff in my life i am here.

Blog Entries

I think we all understand completely. Glad to have you back.

Page 48 of 51 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 ... LastLast