Page 1 of 53 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: OOC thread

Default OOC thread

This is the thread for all Out of Character discussions. Enjoy!
    Last edited by Abberdaggus; 08-13-2017 at 06:20 AM.

If you haven't done so already, make sure your character sheets has a small portrait of your character. I need them to make tokens for the battle maps. You can find loads of portraits to choose from on the internet made by skillful artists.

3. Default

So I have a noob question How do you put a picture on your profile for the site?

It has been a while since I did it, but if you look at the top of the screen, there should be a "Settings" button. Look to the left-hand sidebar on that page - there is an "Edit Avatar" button - there you should be able to upload an image file as an Avatar.

5. Default

Thank you it worked.

6. Default

Hey everyone! Looking forward to playing with all of you and getting started! I'll be your primary healer and physician, but I can't promise anything about my bedside manner.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Mar'ro- The Unquiet Lands
    Dwemmek Dwerrowfade - World of Chaldera
    Softhands - Curse of the Crimson Throne
    Fin "Cur" Forestson - Beyond Drachenward
    Qadan Yul - Arcanis

7. Default

Hello Atlas. This is my first rodeo as a paladin. I am excited but nervous I will play out of the code of conduct.

Blog Entries

Thanks. I'll try to get my character sheet done (or mostly done) tomorrow. Tuesday by the latest.

Blog Entries

Hi guys! I'll be the resident skill monkey/thief- or the halfling stereotype, if you will. Let's kick some arse and become great big heroes!

“Defend the weak, protect both young and old, never desert your friends. Give justice to all, be fearless in battle and always ready to defend the right."

—The law of Badger Lords”
    Brian Jacques, Lord Brocktree

10. Default OOC thread

John Dowe's character sheet is 'completed' and ready for scrutiny.

The only thing I'll be adding will be the names of John's children. Perhaps their partners names and children's names, as well as the region of Korvosa in which they live. Perhaps some additional background info such as their career choices and the like.

Abber, If you would rather some of that be vague for future plot hook use or anything let me know.

Page 1 of 53 1231151 ... LastLast