Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Prologue team Glass: Cracks in the mirror.

Blog Entries

Marcus burps a little from the stomach-turning trip through space and time. When they emerge, he pats himself down and looks himself over, and then grins to Toltepa. "Looks like we all managed to keep our clothes on for that one."

He accepts the clothes from Phoenix, quickly changes, and looks his backpack over. He upends it and shakes out the black-and-white feline, who, in an elegant maneuver, spirals in midair the way that cats do, and lands softly on her feet. The look she gives him, however, is not nearly so elegant. "Sorry," Marcus apologizes, genuinely. Penguin doesn't reply; she merely sits by his feet as Marcus hands over his future-clothes to Phoenix, careful to transfer his foci to his pockets in his "new" vest. The prayer book he carries might draw a lot of uncomfortable questions, but Marcus doubts anybody will look that close.

At the tolling of the bells, Marcus looks around uncomfortably in the dark at the group. "So," he says, "eight people walking—" he's interrupted by a throat clearing near his ankles. "Eight people and a cat walking around London in maybe the midst of the Battle of Britain, in the pre-dawn hours with a single suitcase among them. We should probably come up with an interesting story."

2. Default

A car drives down the lane adjacent to the alleyway everyone is in and continues on.

ooc: everyone please make a perception roll:

Blog Entries

OOC: Difficulty? Also, what ability is paired with the trait? Awareness? Alertness?

Authentic Forum Dice-rollPerception - (2d10) (8, 4) [12]
    Last edited by theScrappy; 08-10-2017 at 01:01 AM.

Authentic Forum Dice-rollPerception+Awareness - (5d10s5) (10, 2, 3, 3, 6) [2] (do I get bonuses based on having my Life Sense on - i.e. being able to detect the number of bodies in the car?)
    "A good speech should be like a woman's skirt: Long enough to cover the subject but short enough to keep people interested." -Winston Churchill

The very Prettiest Orc avatar done by the talented Letty Wilson.

(New to the game but isn't Awareness more about being aware of the occult, etc?)

Authentic Forum Dice-rollPerception+Alertness - (6d10) (9, 9, 9, 1, 7, 10) [45]

Patrick finishes putting on the clothes that fit him in the case, a light gray suit, complete with vest and a flat cap. Not so bad, he'd worn similar clothes to it before although the cut was a little snugger than he liked. He finished putting the cap on his head just as the car drove by. A nice thing about training with the Euths had been that they didn't take away what the Army had given him as a Soldier, they emphasized it. He caught a hard look at the men in the car before it was out of sight. "Four men, carrying automatic weapons, and a child in the car with them, no less. German made machine guns if I'm not forgetting everything I learned in the Service. Doesn't smell quite right." At least his accent wouldn't give him away in 1940 London. Plenty of Irishmen walking around he'd be willing to bet. Maybe he'd even meet a relative. He took hold of the necklace he wore in his right hand and ran through a quick meditation to improve his night vision. "Well we can't very well go marching through the street at all hours o' the night demanding directions. I'd say we follow that car."

Can I use Correspondence to track the car's movement or is that too much to ask for one dot?
    Last edited by jflo2415; 08-10-2017 at 04:07 AM.

Blog Entries

Perception-Authentic Forum Dice-roll( 3d10 ) (8, 8, 5) [21]

Toltepa glares at Marcus for a moment before snorting and shaking his head.
    "So what do you think they are up to?" He asks Patrick after hearing the man's observations. "​Getting the child to safety or kidnapping them?"
    Last edited by GhoulRising; 08-10-2017 at 04:22 AM.

“Defend the weak, protect both young and old, never desert your friends. Give justice to all, be fearless in battle and always ready to defend the right."

—The law of Badger Lords”
    Brian Jacques, Lord Brocktree

Karamyr Guest

Lothario quick Perception. Saw a car drive by but nothing else.
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollPerception - (3d10s6) (8, 1, 4) [1]
    Last edited by Karamyr; 08-10-2017 at 07:26 AM.

Blog Entries

Authentic Forum Dice-rollperceptionalertness - (3d10s6) (7, 6, 5) [2]
    "German made machine guns? Is anybody sure we're in London? As far as I know the British used Lee Enfield rifles and Sten or Thompson submachine guns..." Svea asks raising an eyebrow as she sits, kneeled to tie the shoes Phoenix gave her.
    Characters:
    - Executor Divine Katharina Durmond - Rise of the Runelords
    - Freya 'Forcefox' DeVos - Power Corrupts
    - Tycho Boughbreaker - Fall of Melior

Campaigns:
    - Against the Shadow - Pathfinder Midnight campaign
    - Chronicles of Misthaven - Pathfinder Homebrew campaign

Blog Entries

Watching over the shoulders of his companion mages he takes a look Authentic Forum Dice-rollPerc+Arlert - (3d10s6) (2, 6, 9) [2]

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast