Page 2 of 85 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 850

Thread: OoTA Chapter 4: Rest Beneath the Tumtum Tree

  1. Default

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollInitiative - (1d20+2) (1) [3]

    ((I knew it! Eldeth is a snail.))
    Last edited by Astrumvicis; 08-13-2017 at 04:01 PM.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    5,854

    Default OoTA Chapter 4: Rest Beneath the Tumtum Tree

    Need initiatives from Theander and Sharzen, then. I'll roll the drow and giant's tomorrow.



    Come join us on Discord!

  3. #13

    Default

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollInitiative - (1d20+3) (20) [23]

    ((I thought Theander may have used up his action with the spell))

    The tiefling mage decides to make use of a spell he'd finally figured out in the last few days, words flow from his mouth like molasses and the air growths thick for a moment before the magic focuses on the location of the drow, hindering their movements.


  4. #14
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    5,854

    Default

    Authentic Forum Dice-rolldrow x4 - (1d20+2) [13]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollelite warrior x2 - (1d20+4) [8]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollIlvara - (1d20+2) [14]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollstone giant - (1d20+2) [8]

    Current initiative order:
    Theander = 23
    Ilvara = 14
    drow = 13
    Nyx 10
    elite = 8
    giant = 8
    Malbocco = 7
    Eldeth = 3

    Sharzen = ???????

    There are currently 3 drow visible - one elite and two regular warriors. By the sound of it, Ilvara and probably a few more warriors are further back in the tunnel. Does Theander still wish to cast Slow with only 3 targets?
    Last edited by Rellott; 08-15-2017 at 10:54 AM.



    Come join us on Discord!

  5. #15
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    5,854

    Default

    Oh, and Derendil and Jimjar...

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollDerendil - (1d20+1) [12]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollJimjar - (1d20+2) [22]

    Stool and Shuushar shuffle back away from the fight.
    Last edited by Rellott; 08-15-2017 at 10:57 AM.



    Come join us on Discord!

  6. #16

    Default

    ((He'll hold his action until either the end of the round or more drow step into range))

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Somewhere in the Intermountain West, USA
    Posts
    292

    Default

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollInit - (1d20+4) (3) [7]

    Sorry about the delay in posting; back to school week always gets a bit crazy around here.
    Last edited by Tarien; 08-16-2017 at 03:23 PM.
    "I never have to try to kill the PCs. They do it to themselves. I just take care of the paperwork." Trevor Sandlin (D&D Adventurer's League Facebook Thread)

  8. #18
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    5,854

    Default OoTA Chapter 4: Rest Beneath the Tumtum Tree

    Jimjar rushes forward. "Bet you 5 gold pieces I bring one down first!" he says as he fires his hand crossbow at the nearest drow.
    Authentic Forum Dice-roll(1d20+4) [22] , Authentic Forum Dice-rollpiercing - (1d6+2) [7]

    You hear Ilvara's cackling laugh drawing closer but not within sight - she is off in the darkness beyond your dark vision and the dim light of the cavern.
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollWhat's she doing? Nothing good, that's for sure. - (1d100) [44]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollIf she does it poorly - (1d10) [8]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollif she does it successfully - (1d20+2) [11]
    The cackling stops and you hear a mild curse in Undercommon.

    Two drow males emerge from the darkness, and all 4 of them draw their short swords and attack the approaching giant.
    Authentic Forum Dice-roll(1d20+4) [9] , Authentic Forum Dice-rollpiercing - (1d6+2) [4]
    Authentic Forum Dice-roll(1d20+4) [18] , Authentic Forum Dice-rollpiercing - (1d6+2) [4]
    Authentic Forum Dice-roll(1d20+4) [13] , Authentic Forum Dice-rollpiercing - (1d6+2) [7]
    Authentic Forum Dice-roll(1d20+4) [16] , Authentic Forum Dice-rollpiercing - (1d6+2) [3]

    With 5 drow visible (4 regular and 1 elite, all male warriors), does Theander use his readied Slow spell or continue waiting?

    Nyx is up.
    Last edited by Rellott; 08-17-2017 at 11:35 PM.



    Come join us on Discord!

  9. #19

    Default

    Nyx will be taking the actions stated in her previous post, dice rolls included.

  10. #20

    Default

    ((Use the slow))

Page 2 of 85 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •