Page 3 of 61 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: The Shadow of a New Day

"and what exactly is Omnis" Grayson asks looking from the angel child to the priest, he had never been used to having people off put by his visage, though he usually wasn't cloaked in shadow either

2. Default

"dont know... mommy never tells me everything... are you... going to help?" The little angel looked up to Grayson's eyes, not a sign of negativity about what he looked like now, simply a cute little smile as she extended her tiny arms towards the paladin "I am sure the light... will soon return to you" she added reassuringly, always looking at the best in everyone.
    I am not responsible for the consequences of any failed saving throws, including but not limited to petrification, poison, death magic, dragon breath, spells or vorpal sword-related decapitations.
    I will however, be responsible of causing a TPK if you keep insisting on blaming me for your bad luck.

www.youtube.com/c/RansHappyGamingFamily
    twitter.com/Ran_Yakumo_Kyu
    discord.gg/PtXHN5P

"yes.... I will help you" Grayson responds as he takes the angel child into his arms "My name is Grayson Bright-Storm son of Mathius Bright-Storm, I was a paladin in service to Pelor and the nation of Cleriok. I swear by my families legacy and the shining one that I will protect you. My sword is yours" Grayson tells the child solemnly, wondering if possible the child and he were distantly related somehow. "now... do you know where to start looking for your friends"

4. Default

"well last i saw them they were north of marletown stopping bad guys, but im not sure how long ago that was... what day is it?" The innocent looking angel child kept on smiling as she snuggled cutely in Grayson's arms, like nothing could go wrong in the world she wrapped herself in her little wings to give herself warmth and closed her eyes smiling "I still need to rest some... I will be able to help more once i have recovered..."
    I am not responsible for the consequences of any failed saving throws, including but not limited to petrification, poison, death magic, dragon breath, spells or vorpal sword-related decapitations.
    I will however, be responsible of causing a TPK if you keep insisting on blaming me for your bad luck.

discord.gg/PtXHN5P

The priest seems slightly out of his depth here, but says, "Its ((two days after you left the plane))... I... I'm going to go and collect rations and provisions, and I think I can find some horses. She implied she wanted to leave quickly."

((We can jump to the journey portion if you want, if not just indicate to the young priest (or to me) what you would like to do))

6. Default

(i personally think its alright to jump ahead, but grayson might have something else to say)

discord.gg/PtXHN5P

The priest arranges for two horses and a single-horse cart from the stable. Inside is a generous supply of food for horses and riders.

They make their way swiftly towards the gate when Annie notices a familiar broad, bearded face. Memories rush back to her of a trapper who had helped them to get through the cold wasteland of the north... Boyle perhaps?

9. Default

Annie gave a soft wave of her hand in the midst of her barely awake state along with a sweet little smile, leaning against the nice paladin in the cart "Grayson... thank you..." She would wonder a while later if it was indeed Boyle but didn't quite say something about it, after all if she stopped for every face she found familiar they would take days longer and her other friends were more likely in danger at the moment.

discord.gg/PtXHN5P

"you are welcome Annie" the paladin replies stiffly as he guides the cart along, following the angel child directions "We must make haste if we are to find your friends.... How is it you came to be separated from them?"

Page 3 of 61 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast