Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: OOC Thread

1. Default

Yeah, the only cases I violate post-order is when a player heals a downed player and saves his life when he has failed a death save or when he can get his turn if his death save is resolved after the heal. I prefer to be generous that way.

...wait, Gus died THAT easily!? What a letdown!

EDIT: Yaaay, unconscious at -5.
    Last edited by AdAltiora; 10-20-2017 at 11:39 AM.

aaaahhhh. Damn rats. So is that 8 total dmg or 8+8(you had the damage in two posts so i want sure)

And of course it went down that easy AdAlt, i am the Unrelenting Force of poison hahahahaha
    "My Jagan Eye may not be natural but it does give me exactly what I need."​

Yuna Lesca - Leaves for Trees

Tiz and her faithful partner Lightning - Ascendancy of the Marked(Luna Crew)

It's 8 damage total with the CRIT accounted for.

Can one hold there action or ready an action in 5e?

I have a plan.lol
    Last edited by Hiei; 10-20-2017 at 12:56 PM.

6. Default

Yes, you can have a readied action with a specific trigger. The action will use your reaction to occur based on your trigger although you may choose to ignore the trigger and not take the action. If you ready a spell, the spell slot is used first and you may need to roll concentration checks to maintain it if you are attacked before the spell can fire off. If the trigger does not occur, the spell slot is lost when it is your next turn (as per RAW). I rule it as: you can continue to hold the spell till the trigger occurs by spending your standard action on it but you may not change the trigger.

Excellent. I have a few more things to do around the house this morning and can post within the next hour or so.

So do the rats qualify as a mob? Just trying to figure out out what I need to roll and write.

9. Default

So there are 4 swarms of rats that are in combat with each member of the party. Each swarm is considered a single unit. So you can target 1 swarm at a time or adjacent swarms with an AoE spell.

What fantastic rolls!!!! I will re-roll the mess up on the rolls thread...not that it'll matter haha

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415