Page 13 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: ToD OOC Chatter: Episode 5

Just a head's up, my friends: I'm currently dealing with the single largest power outage in Maine state history. The hurricane on Sunday night into Monday morning knocked out power to over 50% of the state's residents, including me. I'm only writing this today because I came into school to charge my stuff and get my kids warm. Classes have actually been canceled both yesterday and today because school busses can't safely get through their routes because of downed power lines and trees, but I was able to get here and the school's generator is running strong.

My posting, as you can imagine, will likely be heavily affected by all this for the next few days or so. I'm trying to get a post in on games today while I can, but after that, I can't make any promises. Hopefully it's resolved sooner rather than later, but with a state of emergency declared, I remain skeptical.

Wow thats crazy. Stay safe!
    --------------------------------------------------------

Default ToD OOC Chatter: Episode 5

Safety should be your... Maine concern. I’ll show myself out now.

But seriously, we’ll be here when you get back to normal, whenever that is.

Come join us on Discord!

Thanks all. Right now, with school still canceled but the power on here, my daughter and I are taking our days sheltering in my warmish classroom. So, for now, I should still be able to post. But if the estimates of no power until Sunday prove true, surely I'll miss a day or two along the way. Thanks for the kind words and thoughts!

May i have a 20 on Vala?
    Where exactly is she as to where: The caravan, the "interogation", her guarding spot or the rest of her team is???

Her guard post is on the other side of the caravan from Mal's. She could be shirking her duty, though (like Riglin). Do it enough and you'll start to catch some heat.

Come join us on Discord!

Vala will return to her post,
    both to keep an eye on the caravan but also not to raise suspicioussness among the caravaneers.

Quote Originally Posted by DonJentleman View Post
    He drops concentration on his spell and starts heading back over to his caravan.
    Damn..
    you shouldn't had dropped con so early..
    you prolly missed a "Few.. i thought they were on to me" or a "that was a close one.."

I can't read direct thoughts without a direct probe, so the best I would have gotten would have been a sense of relief. But we've got enough to know that he was likely the thief.

Rolling for Portent

Authentic Forum Dice-roll(2d20) (5, 16) [21]

Page 13 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast