Page 1 of 45 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: ToD OOC Chatter: Episode 5

Default ToD OOC Chatter: Episode 5

This thread is for all out of character chatter from Episode 5: Shadows on the Trail.

Come join us on Discord!

First!
    --------------------------------------------------------

Time of day, Rel? This may be a good time to test out my girl's shadow jumping.
    Last edited by Ra-thalun; 07-18-2017 at 11:15 PM.

I think technically I was first.

Come join us on Discord!

Welp, time to try a ballsy move right out of the gate.

i downloaded Tapatalk yesterday..
    how do i make it remember the games passwords?
    also..
    i followed both Rellot & Gildarts, but it shows only one of them each time..

Every now and again it will legitimately forget the passwords, then you're just SOL unless you remember it or have it written down somewhere. More commonly (like every couple of days) you'll be browsing through the Notifications and it will tell you you need a password. In that case, just go to the Home portion and access that particular forum through there, then it will work for a while (usually another day or two before you need to go back through Home). I sub to all my forums/subforums in the Home menu, too, so I don't have to go browsing all the time.

I don't know about following individuals. I do that sometimes, but I don't notice anything happen as a result of it.

Come join us on Discord!

Well, this is definitely going to be a first for me... I don't think I've been a part of an engagement like this before. Admittedly, what is the goal here? We're all chasing after the pangolin, but Riglin is just trying to get close enough to scan the thoughts of the half-dragon to get some insight into his potential plans. What do the rest of you plan to do?

You have to be able to see the target, is your problem. Unless you can find a way to open the curtain or get her to get out, you won't be able to even try.

Your mission has been to keep an eye out for the cult and figure out where they're going. At the very least following this group might help. Taking her down for questioning might be helpful, but would also let the rest of the cult know something was up.

Come join us on Discord!

I... actually have a cantrip that might help with that. For once, I might get the chance to make use of the Gust cantrip!

Page 1 of 45 12311 ... LastLast