Page 39 of 50 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast

Thread: Common Room (OOC chat)

That sounds fine to me. For now you can just post in your current thread what you're planning to do next. Going back to the school to look for quests, looking for jobs in town, studying, whatever. We'll probably just continue on whatever you do in the Best Ingredients thread, unless you're meeting up with fellow PCs or something.

Sorry, everybody, I've had a really busy week. I'm planning on updating tomorrow!

Blog Entries

No problem, boss!

Blog Entries

No worries! Your still here and that's what counts!

“Defend the weak, protect both young and old, never desert your friends. Give justice to all, be fearless in battle and always ready to defend the right."

—The law of Badger Lords”
    Brian Jacques, Lord Brocktree

6. Default

Just so you know, Alcazar QZR is taking a break from D&D while he works out some real-life things. He'll be back, hopefully soon, but you may need to NPC his character for a bit.

I'm really sorry for the slow updates. I don't even have an excuse. I've just been exhausted for no reason. I'll post IC updates tomorrow.

No problem about Alcazar taking a break. I can temporarily NPC him if needed.

Blog Entries

Personal care comes first. Get better and get TONS of sleep!

“Defend the weak, protect both young and old, never desert your friends. Give justice to all, be fearless in battle and always ready to defend the right."

Sorry, guys, it's been a hectic week or so. I'm definitely planning on updating tomorrow.

Blog Entries

Don't worry! I've got finals this week so I've barely got time to be on here as well!

Page 39 of 50 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast