Page 13 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Common Room (OOC chat)

Don't know what that is, but there might be a magic shop or two in town. And an optometrist. Maybe a magic optometrist.

Agwe's leaving it up to Labi to speak, since he's the one with the horehounds. Since it seems we only really needed one, what else could we possibly ask for...?

Haha forgot how useless lev 1s are. Irfan was at 0 hp. Taking a standard like casting a spell hurt him so that in the next round he's at -1. With the celestial healing he gets one round of fast healing of 1 hp. So he was at 0 hp, then takes actions that he loses 1 pt and gains 1 pt, and leaves him at 0 hp.

Leaving him with move actions (or one standard before dropping from self inflicted damage). Wouldn't change a thing though. Taking on a CR3 is stupid, but leaving a classmate is cruel. He'd rather be stupid than cruel.

Dumb question, but can druids talk to vines, or the source(?) of said vine?

If you could cast Speak with Plants, sure, but that's a 3rd level Druid spell so you don't have access to it yet.

I didn't realize just how strong an assassin vine was; that was my bad. Although I really didn't expect so many of you to leave your weapons in your rooms.

Blog Entries

We shall slay it, and there will be much rejoicing.

9. Default

It's okay! Lialda's pretty much a noodle in a physical fight anyway, so weapon or no, it wouldn't have mattered much hahaha

Why would we be carrying weapons to class?

------------
    Usually online 8 a.m. - midnight CST

Page 13 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast