Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 40484950

Thread: Common Room (OOC chat)

Blog Entries

Yay! Congratulations!

Blog Entries

Huzzah! The paychecks will flow!

“Defend the weak, protect both young and old, never desert your friends. Give justice to all, be fearless in battle and always ready to defend the right."

—The law of Badger Lords”
    Brian Jacques, Lord Brocktree

Blog Entries

Default So sorry!

Dear all,
    I am afraid that my current schedule and heaping amount of responsibilities will not allow for time devoted to roleplay games. All the games I am in, I fear I will have to drop from. I am still available through direct messages for the remainder of the year, so go ahead if you want to.

I apologise for the inconvenience. Thanks for the having fun with me!

Sorry to hear that. It's been really fun playing with you. If your schedule ever clears up and you want to get back into TTW, you're welcome to rejoin the academy. Do you have anything in mind as far as writing Galaga out as a PC, and in the meantime do you mind if I NPC her?

Everybody else, are you still interested in tracking down Riiiiiiibirii or do you want to leave that to Galaga and Crokoglup and moving on to a field trip?
    Last edited by RealWittyAlias; 11-19-2019 at 11:34 AM.

Blog Entries

I'm down with either one, but personally leaning more towards the field trip. I wanna see what new stuff I can find for bombs!

“Defend the weak, protect both young and old, never desert your friends. Give justice to all, be fearless in battle and always ready to defend the right."

—The law of Badger Lords”
    Brian Jacques, Lord Brocktree

The dwarf has spoken: a field trip it shall be. I'm going to be incredibly busy the next couple days with work and with Thanksgiving stuff, but on Friday or Saturday I'll post a little wrap-up to the current mission and start a new thread for field trip things.
    Last edited by RealWittyAlias; 11-26-2019 at 11:46 PM.

8. Default

sorry I've been absent lately! It's been a busy time of year!

Feel free to wrap up any business or RPing you wanted to do in the Dinner Date of Deception thread. In the meantime, a field trip is about to begin.

http://www.thetangledweb.net/forums/...79#post1284279

Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 40484950