Page 79 of 80 FirstFirst ... 296977787980 LastLast
Results 781 to 790 of 791

Thread: Chapter one - Hounds of Hades

  1. #781

    Default

    Mikal decides to end his performance early, reaching for his weapon with his now free hand. He thrusts it at the big brute.

    Last edited by Sleepy_Tenor; 06-05-2019 at 03:32 AM.

  2. #782
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Bariloche, Argentina
    Posts
    1,699
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Arrow jutting out of his shield arm, Alastor presses on. "Ah, but now you falter. Your doom."


    OOC:Authentic Forum Dice-rollSpeak Attack - (1d20+7+1) (9) [17]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollPhysical Damage - (1d8+2+1) (7) [10]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollDamage vs Evil - (2d6) (5, 3) [8]


  3. #783

    Default

    the brawler grunts painfully, he blood running from the side of his mouth as he is attacked on either side, the sentry fires another arrow

    ooc
    both attacks vs alistor
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollattack - (d20+6) [26]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rolldamage - (d4+3) [4]

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollattack - (d20+6) [15]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rolldamage - (d6+1) [3]
    Last edited by Grayson Tagger; 06-05-2019 at 06:29 PM.

  4. #784

    Default

    Mikal, determined to provide actual assistance during this encounter, thrusts at the brute with his rapier once more.

    Last edited by Sleepy_Tenor; 06-06-2019 at 12:44 AM.

  5. #785
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Bariloche, Argentina
    Posts
    1,699
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Alastor is clearly wounded but adrenaline keeps him going!!

    OOC

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollPower attack Spear - (1d20+6) (9) [15]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollPhysical Damage - (1d8+4) (3) [7]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollDamage vs Evil - (2d6) (3, 6) [9]


  6. #786

    Default

    mikals rapier brings the brawler to his knees even as alisor's weapon is pushed away, the brawler slumps to his knees, bleeding ontothe cobble stone street, the sentry appraises his surroundings and jumps off the back of the building into an unseen alley

    ooc
    combat is over

  7. #787

    Default

    Mikal, still disguised, stands dumbfounded. Momentarily stunned as the brute falls. Had he really done enough with his blade to bring the man down? Had he actually done something that did't backfire miserably? He shakes himself back into reality, clearing his head and his throat. "How are you holding up Alistor?

  8. #788
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Bariloche, Argentina
    Posts
    1,699
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    "He's escaping! He'll alert the rest of the eclipses! Move!"

    OOC:
    Dash action to give the sentry chase.


  9. #789

  10. #790
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Bariloche, Argentina
    Posts
    1,699
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    "Take the right!!" Alastor commands, himself taking the other corner.

    OOC:
    Remember my dash action, boss.
    The sentry's current position gives him a dash speed of 70, correct? Fast dude/dudette. How tall is the warehouse? I want to know if I'll need a check if I ever were to drop from one just like the sentry did.


Page 79 of 80 FirstFirst ... 296977787980 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •