Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 8 OOC

1. Default Chapter 8 OOC

Please mark off 7 days of rations for Albus. The lidani women were able to secure some food from Jacob.
    Last edited by Luopo; 06-23-2017 at 09:14 PM. Reason: travel time error, it takes 1 week walking to get there

I just thought it was funny that the Lidani rations are vegan. Calaral isn't a vegan at all, and in my mind wood elves in general are not either. I just don't think that meat would be their main source of food.

I play wood elves a lot and someone mentioned that in my older games, that it would be against wood elves' culture and beliefs to eat meat. I think I said something like then they shouldn't be wearing any leather gears either. lol

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none." - William Shakespeare

Also, how much was the journal Calaral bought?

4. Default Chapter 8 OOC

Standard phb price

5. Default Chapter 8 OOC

Not at my computer, but I'll start some threads when I can so the conversations can progress
    Last edited by Luopo; 06-23-2017 at 11:48 PM.

6. Default Chapter 8 OOC

Jade or Calaral

I'm not sure what the standard price for a Journal is, I don't see it under the gears. Unless it's considered as book (25gp)?

Also I realize I'd need a pen to write with. Can I say I bought an ink pen (2cp) and a bottle of ink (10gp) as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Luopo View Post

Jade or Calaral
    omg, is that from a restaurant? lol

9. Default

yes

Quote Originally Posted by TheElvenMaiden View Post
    I'm not sure what the standard price for a Journal is, I don't see it under the gears. Unless it's considered as book (25gp)?

Also I realize I'd need a pen to write with. Can I say I bought an ink pen (2cp) and a bottle of ink (10gp) as well?

10. Default

Yes, they always write or draw on there. When all the space is used up, they start using new ones.

Quote Originally Posted by TheElvenMaiden View Post
    omg, is that from a restaurant? lol

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast