Page 2 of 52 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: The Archivist's Problem- In Character Thread

Blog Entries

Saffir walks into the room after hearing about the book "Do you have any idea who could had stolen all these items? .. Any clue?"

Aravax tosses Stormy a cracker as he slips his axe into it's holster, which in turn is slipped around his torso. "Perhaps we should take a look at the scene of the crime."

"No, I'm afraid I don't. It could be someone here or an outsider." she nods at Aravax's suggestion. "that does sound wise. Come to the archives in the morning and I'll show you where the missing things went."

Blog Entries

"Alright," says Maolin. I hope we can help her out. We found the last thieves who stole from the temple, but that was food and this is--her mind goes back to the list of potentially dangerous magical items--​worse.

Alright, so having recieved your new mission, how do you spend the rest of the evening?

Blog Entries

Maolin will gladly discuss any plan of action with the others if they have one. If not, she and the choco rabbit return to meditation in the window seat, the rabbit snoozing on her lap. After finding a place of peace and calm, Maolin says a quick prayer to Sheara and goes off to bed to snooze herself. The chocolate bunny stays in the window seat.

Aravax spends his evening tending to his equipment.

Blog Entries

Saffir tends the rest of the day taking care of the once in need in the town/city and when night comes she goes home and prays for the once she helped before falling a sleep.

The next day you find your way to Hacera's archives. despite the oppressive heat, it's fairly cool in the archives. The main chamber, which is fairly large is dominated by rows of bookx and glass cases. You see armor, weapons, wands and many other assorted magical items. Hacera sits behind a desk with a stein of a steaming hot beveage and a quite old looking book. She rises to greet you when you enter. "Welcome my friends."

Aravax walks in, taking interest in the weapons before Hacera speaks, afterwards, he grunts a "Good morning, let's get to work."

Page 2 of 52 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast