Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 41495051

Thread: The Archivist's Problem- In Character Thread

Quote Originally Posted by RealWittyAlias View Post
    "Fifty gold a week it is," Carnelian says. It seemed she was going to be a very well-paid indentured servant. "Thank you very much. So, have you heard from the others yet? I hope that halfling girl isn't dancing herself to death right now. Dancing is fun and all, but I wouldn't want it to be how I leave this world. Probably even worse than getting your throat cut."
    Belkus shakes his head, "They haven't returned yet."

Satisfied, now, Velgi shuffles to get something out. And an arrow pokes from the window of the carriage as she aims jer longbow, moving her companion aside. "In the name of Sheara, I forgive you unconditionally: and should you persist, I must apologize for the pain I will inflict upon you! Ride away now, Sir!"
    "A good speech should be like a woman's skirt: Long enough to cover the subject but short enough to keep people interested." -Winston Churchill

The very Prettiest Orc avatar done by the talented Letty Wilson.

Authentic Forum Dice-rollIntimidate - (1d20+5) [21]
    "A good speech should be like a woman's skirt: Long enough to cover the subject but short enough to keep people interested." -Winston Churchill

"Listen to the lady!" Rygloc concurs, his hand alight with magic as he holds a Magic Missile spell at the ready, should they refuse to back away. This spell won't miss.

Back at the temple, Carnelian turns to the Garm and Aravax.

"Do you think we should go track them down and see if they need help? Or should we just wait here and do whatever it is you temple people do here when you aren't catching thieves and blackmailers and necromancers?"
    Last edited by RealWittyAlias; 05-24-2018 at 12:40 AM.

Default The Archivist's Problem- In Character Thread

"I'm sure the others are managing, but idleness isn't everyone's strongsuit. Perhaps we could at least ride out and hope we meet them on their return."

Seeing that he's outnumbered, The bandit brings his horse to a stop. "Alright. You win."

And Velgi ushers the driver to keep going now. Good. "Good morrow, and find honest work!" She un-nocks her arrow, breathing out. Hopefully the rest of the trip home is uneventful.
    Last edited by Theprettiestorc; 05-24-2018 at 08:49 PM.

Rygloc slips back into the carriage, letting out a huff as he sits back and shuts his eyes to rest a little.

Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 41495051