Page 3 of 67 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 668

Thread: Chapter 3: Friends and Fiends

  1. #21

    Default

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollAshlyn Con - (1d20+5) (18) [23]

    Ashlyn nearly runs right into Raven as she slows to a halt. She stops but looks to where they were heading. "Should one of us go ahead? The other stay with Raven?" She asks Kildrak but does look to Raven as she says it.
    Last edited by Rubymay; 06-20-2017 at 05:59 PM.



  2. #22

    Default

    "If you're both good to keep going, go ahead." Raven looks decidedly embarrassed at her lack of stamina. "Obviously I need to spend less time reading and more time running. Do you know the way?"

    ------------
    Usually online 8 a.m. - midnight CST


  3. #23

    Default

    "I believe so, you were following these tracks, right? With luck I can continue with them. At this point even if we don't find Gregor but get to Argus before him, I am not unhappy about that plan. Kildrak, stay with Raven if you wish or follow me, but I'm going ahead. Between me and my axe, we should be able to slow him right down".

    With that she turns tail and runs again, following what Raven was following and beelining it towards Rosebush in hopes of finding signs of Gregor along the way



  4. #24
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Budapest Hungary
    Posts
    1,509
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Is Kildrak staying or going with Ashlyn?

  5. #25

    Default

    (Raven will only be stopping for four hours.)

    ------------
    Usually online 8 a.m. - midnight CST


  6. #26
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Budapest Hungary
    Posts
    1,509
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Tathlyn (because I totally forgot about him) stays behind with Raven. He sits down and pulls out his crossbow. "I'll guard you while you rest." he says.

    Ashlyn and Kildrak rush forward following the road towards Rosebush. I'll need another con roll from Ashlyn and Kildrak.

  7. #27

    Default

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollAshlyn Con - (1d20+5) (9) [14]



  8. #28

    Default

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollCon Check, with Guidance - (1d20+1+1d4) (6) (1) [8]
    "Viva la Campaņa."

    Kildrak Broadshoulders; 3rd-level Dwarven War Cleric.
    Jax; 2nd-level Human Rogue

    DM'ing
    Paradise Lost; The Prison, a hellish demi-plane, acts as a dumping ground for societies unwanted and criminal elements, where survival is harsh and brutal.
    Dragonrise: Terra Ovum; The Rise of an Ancient Dragons threatens to change the world and sow chaos amongst the civilized races.

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Budapest Hungary
    Posts
    1,509
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    The sun is setting when Raven finishes her trance and is ready to continue her run. Tathlyn is waiting for her, sitting on the ground with his crossbow.
    It is well into the night, when Ashlyn and Kildrak reach Rosebush. The heat of the day is washed away by cool night winds. The fragrance of the roses fills the air. There has been no sign of Gregor yet, but in the distance an orange glow colors the sky. It looks like it is in the direction of Argus's house.

    OOC: Raven will reach town 4 hours later than Ashlyn and Kildrak. She can roll an athletics to reduce her travel time to 2 hours.

  10. #30

    Default

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollRaven Athletics - (1d120+2) [17]

    ------------
    Usually online 8 a.m. - midnight CST


Page 3 of 67 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •