Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1757656667

Thread: Chapter 3: Friends and Fiends

1. Default

"Any other information you can give us will be of great help, sir", Torinn says as he listens to Gilbert.

"We will go seek a meeting with this Constable you mention. Perhaps he would be happy to have additional help in bringing law and order back to this town."

Sindri just keeps kicking the rude man's unconscious/dead form. Not savage kicks, just rude ones.

Come join us on Discord!

"I don't understand why Master Argus wanted us to work with Sindri." Raven sounds perplexed. "He so unpredictable and self-centered, and seems to be totally lacking in common sense."

------------
    Usually online 8 a.m. - midnight CST

4. Default

Torinn asks Sindri, "Do you have any rope with you? We need to tie them up and take away their weapons before they start coming back to consciousness."

Default Chapter 3: Friends and Fiends

“Yeah! I do!” Sindri says, jerking back to attention. He gets it out of his pack and hands it to Torinn.

Come join us on Discord!

Quote Originally Posted by shadowthebard View Post
    "I don't understand why Master Argus wanted us to work with Sindri." Raven sounds perplexed. "He so unpredictable and self-centered, and seems to be totally lacking in common sense."
    Ashlyn shakes her head. "You certainly gathered some interesting travelling companions after I left you, that's for sure."

She sighs. "We might have to keep careful watch in future then. Just to stop this happening again."

She gives her a small smile. "Ready to head back?"

Blog Entries

"You can find Turlin in his office on the main square." Gilbert says while Torinn and sindri tie up the unconcious thugs. They relieve them of their waepons a heavy crossbow and a mace for each one.
    "I don't know how much help he will be to you. Nowadays his not the man he used to be. In the past he kept this town clean and ordered... but lately...."

8. Default

"We have to try", says Torinn before he heads out to look for Raven and Ashlyn to help him and Sindri take their guests to see Turlin.

Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1757656667