Page 70 of 72 FirstFirst ... 20606869707172 LastLast

Thread: Chapter 3: Friends and Fiends

Blog Entries

"Enough with the accusations!" the constable shouts at Sindri. "You are not a witness, you are an accused."
    While he is arguing with the gnome, Raven studies the picture. The woman is much younger than the man, but there is great simularity between them. She must be a family member, it depends on the age of the picture if she is a daughter, sister or maybe a mother.

"No, I said my name was Sindri," the gnome politely corrects the politician.

Come join us on Discord!

"Is he threatening your kinswoman?" Raven asks, her tone softer and less accusatory. "Holding her hostage, so that you will not interfere? We will help you, if you will be honest with us."

------------
    Usually online 8 a.m. - midnight CST

Blog Entries

The constable's face shifts from one expression to the next in quick succession. From surprise, to fear, to anger and finally confusion.
    "I have no idea what you are talking about." he says gesturing at the unconcious thugs. "Now you either come up with some evidence or withdraw your charges." he grabs a piece of parchment from his desk, writes something on it and hands it to Sindri folded in half.

Default Chapter 3: Friends and Fiends

Sindri opens the parchment and reads it silently.

Come join us on Discord!

Blog Entries

The note says:

"If you really want to help me, meet me in the docks just after midnight. Don't say a word about this to anyone else!"

Sindri's eyes light up, and he exclaims "Okay!" Then a look of concern washes over his face. He looks at his new friends, pondering whether he's allowed to tell them or not. Then he looks at the constable to see if he can provide any clarification.

Come join us on Discord!

Blog Entries

The constable looks at Sindri for a moment, then annoyed he takes the note back and hands it to Raven.

Sindri seems dejected when the constable takes the note back, but then perks right back up when it's given to Raven.

Come join us on Discord!

Raven makes the note disappear into her pouch without even reading it.

"Very well, Constable, we'll drop the matter - for now." She looks at her companions. "Let's go."

------------
    Usually online 8 a.m. - midnight CST