Page 69 of 72 FirstFirst ... 19596768697071 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 3: Friends and Fiends

"And I am called Raven." The black-haired elf coldly appraises the man before her. "Tell me, Constable, are you aware of the activities of the Argentine Ravens? From what we have seen and heard, Guildmaster Thoren appears to be running Riverpass as his own little kingdom."

------------
    Usually online 8 a.m. - midnight CST

Ashlyn plonks down on of the men that she had slung over her shoulder and proceeds to stand guard over them whilst the conversations with the Constable play out. Her axe is in both hands as she keeps watch, looking hard at the Constable every so often.

Blog Entries

"These are serious accusations. Do you have any proof? And who are these men? What happened to them? You have some explaning on your hands."

4. Default

Torinn looks at Raven to gauge if she is okay with him responding to that and then says, "We have witnesses and a confession. These men are seemingly Thoren's lackeys who came to harry a fair businessman in his establishment, threatening him, admitting that their boss Thoren has an offer that he should accept. Otherwise, he may face the destruction of his shop again. They also claimed, and I am quoting their exact words, that this is Thoren's town and if we have any problems with him then we can go to discuss them with him but we should not expect to leave in one piece. These do not sound like the words of people who respect or are at least afraid of the rule of law and order."

Blog Entries

He stands up from his desk and walks closer to you: "And who is your witness? Without their testemony it is your word against theirs."

Anyone may roll perception or insight.

Authentic Forum Dice-rollRaven Perception - (1d20+7) [15]

------------

Authentic Forum Dice-rollinsight - (1d20+2) [14]

Come join us on Discord!

Blog Entries

Sindry feels that the man is trying hard to keep up his current tone of voice and demeanor.
    Raven catches the mans eyes darting to the picture on the wall behind him before looking at the group.

"I'm a witness! I saw it! I also see that you're hiding something! Why are you hiding something?"

Come join us on Discord!

Raven's eyes flick to the painting of the young woman, and she quickly evaluates any resemblance to the constable.

------------

Page 69 of 72 FirstFirst ... 19596768697071 ... LastLast