Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: 1.0 Spice Day

Blog Entries

Default 1.0 Spice Day

Nata pulls out a set of electrobinoculars. "How far is it to the base?"

"We could split up." Jackson offers, "I'm a pilot too, so I could come after you once I've got it running."

"I would agree with your plan, Just in case I am Dovamyr, I have some military training and tactics. I also have additional question." says Dovamyr calmly but with reservation, adjusting his weapon in it ready sling position, he wasn't sure how much information he should give about himself many didn't care for imperial even ex-imperials, but like the rest he was here for the credits and farming was not within his skill set and he suspected the other were the same. "This Shadowport, is it open air, seen from the sky or is it covered, like a cave or hidden by terrain, is it shielded or can be shielded, do you know the location of its power generators and fuel depo."

Default 1.0 Spice Day

Tyuk listened to Osorin and then silently waited for the others to come to a decision, having calmed down considerably. Now that he had a better idea of what they were dealing with, he prepared to head out as soon as there was a plan.

He usually worked alone, and when he worked as part of a team, he usually laid low while another person came up with the plan. The Trandoshan wasn't much of a leader, after all, so he preferred to wait until there was something to kill or someone to threaten before playing bad merc.
    Brings me back to when I was paired with a Twi-Lek for some secret buisiness busting up a child slaving ring. He did all the talking and slicing, I cleared a path and busted kneecaps. I can still hear those lowlives begging for mercy. Good times.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk
    Daily reminder for Player Characters that stupidity and bravery are not interchangeable terms.
    I currently run Kor's Quest and Strongest Under The Heavens.

5. Default

"I had to sell mine a month ago," Jannis shrugs, "I am going to rest under the tarped bed f anyone needs me."

Jannis climb under the truck awning and enters a force trance while the truck is being fixed, he appears to be meditating...
    Last edited by mdh; 05-20-2017 at 12:50 PM.

Not hearing anything to the contrary, Jackson starts his repairs on the vehicle. When he see's and feels Jannis enter into a force trance, he reminds himself to speak to him sometime.

Blog Entries

Tak quirks an eyebrow at Jannis's peculiar meditation. As Jackson starts his repairs, Breli returns to the driver's seat and proceeds to nap.

Blog Entries

Nata seems to notice his meditation, but despite a few furtive glances she doesn't seem to react to it very much at all.

"If the facility is nearby, I don't mind scouting it out first. I can take a look from a distance, see what sort of defenses they have up... maybe even keep an eye on that other speeder, determine how well they do at breaking in."

"I will come with you if you don't mind." says Dovamyr and follows if allowed.

Blog Entries

Nata gives a shrug then nods her head toward the nearby dunes. "Keep up, then." She begins marching toward the base.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast